the sacrifice.

Lalisa approached the lonely warehouse that had randomly been pinged to her phone

Lalisa approached the lonely warehouse that had randomly been pinged to her phone. Of course it wasn't random, she was sure this had been done by her lovely half brother.

Today all of it ended.

Opening the rusted door, she exhaled nervously, then brushed in, probably looking ten times more confident than she felt. That was a good sign at least.

"Byun Baekhyun! Where are you?" Lalisa smiled. "I suppose today's a good day to finally meet, huh?"

Her voice echoed throughout the dark and empty place, but her question didn't go ignored, there was a small noise. Then a light lit up, directly onto a limp object sitting in a chair. She wouldn't be lying if she controlled almost every nerve in her to run forward to Jungkook.

He was tied up.

She needed to control herself, because she knew Baekhyun was watching.

"Seriously, you're irritating me." She scoffed. "Are you scared? Of me?"

"Don't get your hopes so high." The unfamiliar voice responded. "I have my men everywhere. I could've easily killed you right now."

Then she saw him. Instead of panicking — well, actually she was — she shoved her twitching hands away, then continued to walk forward.

"I don't think you would want to shoot me. You would die then."

"How cute." Baekhyun didn't seem to believe her. He shared a slight resemblance to her, but not by much. He must've looked a lot like his father then. She never met that man, he probably would've had her dead by now.

"It's not a joke." Lalisa explained, taking off her jacket and tossing it to the ground. There was a noticeable black lump on her abdomen, in a box-like shape. She smirked.

"If you shoot me...boom. Everything." Her eyes fell onto Jungkook, his eyes were barely open. She could only imagine what they had done with him.

"It's just like old times Jungkook-ah."

"Why don't we test it?" Baekhyun was...wary. The man probably hadn't expected this from her. But that was a personal trait of hers. She showed up when people told her not to come. And if necessary, she would become a fucking bomb if that meant taking down her cruel brother.

"You can." The blonde shrugged. "But if you try to shoot me, you will die too."

Baekhyun arched a brow, then snapped a finger. Then from the shadows of the areas around them — she suspected a lot of his members were here — a count of nine men approached, surrounding her in a spacious circle.

"What?" He looked at them. "Kill her. But don't activate the bomb, or we're all literally dead."

"Ah, wait a second." She held up a hand. "Yah, don't you think this is too much?" Lisa laughed.