the breakdown.

a/n: such a long ass chapter im sorry

"Not going to lie," Lisa sighed, recalling the most recent call-out

"Not going to lie," Lisa sighed, recalling the most recent call-out. "it was very scary."

"I can imagine." Jennie sat down with a cup of tea. "Why do you go to those anyways?"

"Well someone has to go." She responded, fiddling with the ends of the couch pillows. "And besides, I get to spend time with Jungkook."

The brunette rolled her eyes. "God, you two are so weird. You classify a call-out as a date?"

"You know it." Lisa smiled inwardly. "Did V ever come to you? He had his shoulder beat up pretty bad."

"He...did." Jennie trailed, mind automatically recollecting to the events of that day. She turned away so the younger wouldn't just suddenly see Jennie smiling for no reason.

"What was that hesitation for? Did he not or something? I swear if he didn't I will go and beat his—"

"H-He was there Lis, don't worry." Jennie awkwardly chuckled, grabbing an apple from her kitchen and biting into it suddenly.

"It's like both of you are the same person." Lisa grumbled, watching Jennie eat her apple with a weirded out expression. "I asked about you to him and he like pretty much did the same thing."

"He ate an apple?" Jennie questioned. Lisa rolled her eyes, sitting cross-legged.

"No stupid, he started laughing all weird. V doesn't laugh. I swear, did you freak him out or something with one of those freaky wound pictures on your phone?"

"No, of course not!" The brunette snorted. "But maybe I should show him one of those."

The blonde sighed. "Jennie, I recommend you tell him something else more important than that."

"I did."

There was a loud cough, Jennie glanced over to see Lisa's bewildered expression, eyes wide as saucers.

She stifled a laugh. "What?"

"Bitch what? And you didn't even, I don't know, bother to tell me?"

"Well, I didn't really say it upright but he knows."

"Knows what?"

"That I..." Jennie backed away from Lisa. "like...him."

"Oh thank god we were thinking of the same thing." She sighed. "When did this even happen?"

"When Jungkook got shot."

"So y'all were nasty and confessed right in front of me and Jungkook." Lisa groaned. "Damn, I missed a good show."

"I'm glad you were asleep." Jennie flashed her a fake smile, patting the taller's shoulder then moved to the couch, sitting down.