the dress.

This would be the first time Jennie attended a soirée not as the medic

This would be the first time Jennie attended a soirée not as the medic. Well, if someone were to get hurt, she would assume her job and do her best, but tonight it wasn't that.

"The dress makes you look hella sexy." Lisa grinned, glancing at her own reflection in the mirror. She pulled out that familiar black wig that Jennie had seen her wear the last time, the brunette arched a brow.

"What's the wig for?"

"Oh..." Lisa glanced at Chaeyoung, then shrugged. "You never know who might come to these parties. It's a public thing amongst all gangs, some of my enemies might show."

"Like Baekhyun?"

"H-Huh?" Lisa blinked.

"You know, he seems to be everyone's enemy here."

"Yeah. He might come, usually when he does, he just stirs trouble." Chaeyoung scoffed. "I hate these events, I have to act all cheery and smiley around Jimin and I really don't want to."

Jisoo sighed. "He likes you Rosé. Can't you see that?"

"Yes I can, but I don't like him."

"What did he even do to you?"

"Nothing." Lisa sneered. "He didn't do anything, that's why."

Chaeyoung glared at her, earning a small snort from Jennie.

"He didn't do anything. He's nice to me."

"So...why do you hate him?"

"Oh I see." Jennie snapped her fingers. "You've probably got your own issues, and you're scared. You like him, but you're scared."

Jennie turned back to her reflection, pursing her lips.

"Yah Jennie Kim, you're too good at this."

Jisoo wrinkled her nose. "Jen, that reeked Lisa's attitude."

"Well, we're practically sisters so..." the blonde shrugged in response. "I don't think it's an insult."

Jisoo laughed. "Yeah to you, of course not."

"I think it's getting time that we end this for once and for all." Seokjin frowned. "Nara's safety and overall her staying alive becomes more and more compromised with each passing day. V, we can't just be on defense anymore, we need to end this."

Taehyung nodded, though his head wasn't worrying about that right now—for once.

"Do you think Baekhyun will be back?"

"Oh yeah." Namjoon scoffed. "I wouldn't put it past him."

Taehyung just hoped that he wouldn't do anything to Jennie. He couldn't really ask her to stand next to him, Jennie technically was not his accessory. He didn't really want to her to be, either. Something about that term sounded so condescending.