the sandwich.

Suddenly in the mood to go shopping and renovate her choices of clothing, and maybe do a little furniture shopping while she was at the outlet, Jennie found herself walking along the sidewalks of Seoul

In the dusk-like evening, with ash-grey clouds and rosy skies, the light reflected from the sun shone beautifully on the city, basking it in a rose-gold metallic essence.

Already in hand with a bag from Papaya, a newly opened store with cheap offers and quality clothes, Jennie watched her feet step across the pavement, inched heel boots clicking against the sidewalk.

She couldn't get over Lisa's sudden suspicious behavior since the night at the club. It hadn't just been then, she regarded those girls at the club as if she knew them, but acted like she didn't.

That was strange. And Jennie had the propensity to want to know exactly what went on, and those strange yet subtle looks in Lisa's eyes were more than enough.

She hadn't paid much regard since Jennie herself had been in the middle of trash-talking those girls.

There were fourteen of them, she knocked down all fourteen. It had been at least a week since the incident, but she couldn't get over the feat.

She hadn't even told Taeyong, something told her that his innocent mind wouldn't be able to fathom the short little ramen-loving girl would pick a fight with fourteen psycho bitch-crazy girls, and she won.

Jennie's ego had been boosted, to the smallest degree. It had been a while since she stopped practicing karate with her instructor in Daegu.

She grew up in Daegu, heart and soul still belonged there, but Seoul was the place for medicine. And everyone knew Jennie wanted to pursue medicine.

The brunette ran a hand through her long hair, shrugging off the jacket to her elbows.

"What is it?" She raised the phone to her ear.

"Wondering if you could possibly buy me a sandwich or something." Lisa chimed back. "I've got this...work thing and I don't have time to get food."

"Yeah sure," Jennie absentmindedly responded, making a beeline for the nearest sandwich shop.

She ended the call a few minutes after. Standing in line, it took Jennie approximately three minutes when she halted.

What did Lisa mean by 'work thing'?

Ordering a Swiss cheese sandwich with assorted vegetables and sliced meats, Jennie stepped out of line, awkwardly busying herself with her phone.

jennie: what work?

jennie: i thought you didn't have anything today

Her response didn't take long, probably a few minutes, but it confused Jennie even more.

lisa: don't worry about it

lisa: where you at? i'll come pick it up

Jennie's eyes narrowed. She was an attentive one, she paid attention to small things. It came with her training.

She thought Lisa had work, then why would she ask to come pick up her food if she was busy?

Reassuring herself it was probably just her overthinking as usual, she took the bagged food, exiting the shop.

jennie: im at the outlet

jennie: hurry up i want to go home

lisa: at the parking lot. meet me there

Jennie huffed. Begrudgingly obliging to Lisa's demand, she made her way past the shops, heading down to the parking lot.

Jennie halted in her tracks once again, feeling a strange wind sending chills up her spine. It left uncomfortable goosebumps, along with a creeping feeling that she was being watched.

But why her?

Jennie asked too many questions, to the extent that it annoyed even herself.

But the one thing about Jennie was that, most of the time, her instincts were correct.

She continued to walk ahead, shrugging off the feeling.

That was, until she felt a large hand cup her mouth, and the piercing of a needle into her arm.

Jennie fell limp almost instantly, dropping both the bags.

a/n:
oOoOoOh jendeuk just got kidnapped
:0