the epilogue.

Within the months of her absence a lot had happened.

Taehyung hired himself a personal secretary. She was very good at her job. She took care of a lot of paperwork, like renovating the warehouse Lisa had blown up. She kept a neat schedule of his meetings and important dates.

Her name was Sana.

Sana always believed her boss to be on the handsomer side, but never bothered with adding fuel to her infatuation because it wasn't in her interest to have a work-related romance. Besides, there was much talk about him already in a very serious relationship.

She wondered who the girl was. She always considered V to be fairly serious when it came to work. He would joke around minimally, but not very often. But it's like he was a completely different person now.

"Sana, you can leave early today." Taehyung smiled. "I'm probably going to be heading out soon, so you should go and relax at home."

"This early sir?" Sana stood near the doorway. "That's very...unlike you. You usually stay very late, if you don't mind me saying that."

"You should go home Sana." The other girl in the room smirked. "V here has a date tonight."

"Lisa, you're so annoying. You make it sound like it's a big deal."

"Why wouldn't it be?" The blonde swooned dramatically. "It's with the Jennie Kim."

"Jennie Kim?" The name sounded familiar. "Was she the medic who left?"

"Is." Lisa corrected, sitting more upright. "She left, but she should be coming back this week. That's why he's in a good mood."

"Sometimes I really regret bringing you to Korea."

"I love you too!" At those words, there was a soft knock on the door, then a small head peeped inside the room.

Sana had never seen this girl before. Maybe this was the one they were talking about. If she was...made sense why her boss was dating this girl. She was really pretty.

"Hi." She chimed softly. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything important."

"Hello my love." Lisa grinned, beckoning her to come inside. "You're not."

It was cute really. Jennie Kim was really short in comparison to Kim Taehyung. His form seemed to relax when she entered the room. She wasn't even wearing anything extraordinary grand. It was just a white shirt with a dark jacket and boots. Nevertheless, pretty.

"They're engaged, if you didn't know." Lisa continued, shoving Jennie's hand into Sana's face. "The ring is very nice, dear brother. Nice choice."

"Oh. I don't think we met." Sana awkwardly laughed. "I'm V's secretary."

"Oh wow. You hired a secretary? That's a first." Jennie laughed. Damn, even her laugh was pretty.

"Can we go now?" Taehyung seemed ready to leave. "I missed you."

"Wow. He's so upfront. Since when did this side of you exist?" Lisa seemed surprised. "Jungkook doesn't even do that and he's annoyingly obvious about his feelings."

"It's only been a day since you've last seen me." Jennie shrugged, turning back to Sana.

"I guess I'll have to get to know you on a later time."

The secretary beamed. "I'll be looking forward to it." Then her and Lisa watched Taehyung tug Jennie out of the room.

"You should tell me about them. He seems to really like her."

"Taehyung and Jennie?" Lisa sighed dreamily, gesturing for the girl to sit. "Sana, if you only you were here when all of it happened. It was the most chaotic and dramatic love story to exist."

"Taehyung said you're a good writer. You should write a book about it. I'm sure it'll become famous." Lisa grinned. "It started when our previous medic died. I happened to be friends with Jennie at the time, and believe me when I tell you that the two of them were no where near to how they are right now."

"Jennie couldn't bear to hold a gun. Now, she's shot someone because they almost hurt Taehyung." The blonde picked at her nails. "And Taehyung vowed to never get close to someone like that because his job is so dangerous. Yet somehow he opened up to her and now he can live peacefully without worries."

"Should I really write it? You would need to tell me everything then."

"Please do. Jennie would love it. Maybe give them different names or something. So that no one knows it's about them."

"And the title?"

"Call it thief."

THE END.