the deal.

She had come to a conclusion of what she wanted done. Lisa could distinctly remember the many times Jungkook put his life on the line for her without any second guessing because of her actions. The girl hadn't slept that much in the night, just because of the tormenting thought of what to do. And the fact she couldn't sleep peacefully without him around. 

"If he wants to see me, then that's what Baekhyun is going to get."

"Are you insane?" Taehyung responded instantly, looking up from his business abruptly. 

"Yes." Lisa huffed. "Yes I am. I won't let you have Jungkook or yourself possibly killed because of me."

"No one is going to die. Lalisa, how many times do I have to tell you this?"

"How much longer are you going to convince yourself that no one is going to die!" She felt like she was going to pull out her hair at this rate. "He wants to kill you, and me. Someone is going to die regardless. If I don't go, Jungkook dies. If I go at least he lives."

"Dad wouldn't have wanted all of this to just go away because of...this! Lisa, I can't have you do this. There's other ways to save JK."

"Tell me then. Tell me how we can save him. There's no way you can orchestrate an attack on Baekhyun, he has far more men than we do, and all of them use violence than their brains. We might be smarter, but his is larger, and that's something you can't compete with." Lalisa didn't want this conversation to continue much longer before she changed her mind. "So it's decided. I'm going to meet him tomorrow morning."

Just as she reached the door, his hand wrapped around her wrist, pulling the shorter girl to a halt. No words were exchanged, but when she looked at his eyes, there was a look which she hadn't seen in a long time. He was desperate for her not to carry through.

"Nara. Please don't do this. It's not just about Jungkook." 

He hadn't called her by that name in a very long time. Maybe it was the indication that he actually cared about her. Sometimes Lalisa would question his intentions, because Taehyung was like a maze, it was difficult to figure him out. Originally she only thought he associated with her because of their father. Eventually they became friends, but still, acting like friends didn't mean you cared about them. There were plenty of people who she was friends with, but wouldn't care if they suddenly disappeared off the face of the Earth. 

"You know I'm always with you. But this one I can't wait any longer."