the club dancer.

a/n: recommend that you listen to this song :) or any song that makes you feel like a sexy badass at a club

Friday night.

Jennie found herself back at SBS, now seated at a table with Jisoo and Lisa at their own table in the upper level.

Jisoo sipped at an alcoholic drink, a tropical type by the colorful juice and fruity smell. Lisa settled with a beer while Jennie chose a tall, thin glass of champagne.

"You don't drink much do you?"

Jennie shook her head. "No, but I don't have the weakest alcohol tolerance."

Jisoo nodded, wrinkling her nose at Lisa.
"You on the other hand, my friend, are always a hot mess around drinks. We're going to have to control you tonight."

Lisa rolled her eyes. "JJ, you are the most annoying girl I have ever met."

"Lis, you said the exact same thing to me yesterday."

"Well, you are also the most annoying girl I have ever met."

"Makes sense she's dating Jungkook. The night he had grown keen interest in her was when she beat a group of V's guys in a game of Flip Cup. I don't know how she does it."

The blonde shrugged smugly, her ego radiating. Lisa was always like this, she had a huge dick energy that left boys wondering if she was another version of Mulan.

The lights dimmed, caused Jennie to look up.

"What's happening?"

"A performance." Jisoo grinned. "It's been a while since I've been around for Rosé's performances."

Jennie assumed Rosé was the performer, a dancer most probably.

Lisa turned her attention to the stage, which was light up in laser lights of orange, blue, and green. Black lights flashed, and the intro music of a tropical beat began to resound throughout the room.

"Who's Rosé?"

"V's third piece in our trio." Lisa smiled. "They're not together, but we are the only girls in V's executive team. Rosé being one of them."

It was then when Jennie first saw the girl. She was the one who had been singing the other night when Jennie had pulled a fight!

"Her actual name is Park Chaeyoung. We call her Rosé, but many people also call her the Snake Charmer."

"Meaning?"

"She's a seductress."

Jennie understood what Lisa meant. She could see how Rosé was called one but her sickly sweet voice, luring like a Venus fly trap, and low and resounding, all beautiful at the same time.

And the way she danced too. Her movements, her eye contact and stage presence, all of it said that she was up to no good. She played with her tongue, tousling her hair, staring into the crowd with a dangerous green glint in her brown orbs.

When the beat dropped, she pulled the large oversized t shirt she currently wore over her head, tossing it to the side of the stage. Underneath was a glittery two pieced ensemble; black thin-strapped bralette with tight fitted black shorts, and covering one leg of her shorts was a shimmery gold fabric resembling the half of a skirt.

Jennie recognized stripper boots like those anywhere, there was strikingly tall, and the girl strutted in them, danced in them, like they were comfortable sneakers.

"So she's a stripper?"

"No. She's just a club performer. She sings for SBS mainly, but sometimes she dances, sometimes she'll dance and sing—like she is right now. The stripping part is just her choice, she normally doesn't."

Jisoo smirked, looking back at Taehyung's table. All eyes were on the beautiful dancer, as sinful as she acted.

"You can see George, or Park Jimin back there."

Jennie turned, nodding.

"He and her have a complicated relationship. She's his accessory, a girl who accompanies him to fancy events almost like arm candy, but her being the rowdy girl she is, she never puts her feelings into business."

"It's so obvious Jimin likes her." Lisa remarked. "No one knows if she likes him though, she refuses to admit or deny."

She could see with the way his eyes darkened at the sight of Chaeyoung. There were loud whistles from the lower level, the party goers who were enjoying her performance. Some people even threw money.

"When she's done, she usually comes and hangs with us. Don't be fooled, she's an actual sweetheart." JJ reassured, watching as the song fizzled to an end, and the scarlet haired girl left the stage, each step of her tall boots echoing throughout the room, combined with the cheers for an encore.

A waiter came by to set down a few platters for the ladies, Jisoo thanked the man, glancing at the food. She grabbed for the grilled chicken.

"I'm so glad it's Friday. I can sleep in tomorrow and just do nothing all day."

"I can't. Tomorrow I promised Jungkook that I would come with him to go visit his parents."

Jennie rolled her eyes. "Lisa, shouldn't you be excited for that? It's his parents!"

"Yes, I know! I am excited, but like I know his mom doesn't really like me because I don't have a legit job, and I don't know, she makes me feel weird about myself."

"Does Jungkook know this?"

"No."

"Lisa, you have to tell him! Is he even aware how you feel about his mom?"

"I didn't really want to tell him, because it's his parents." She sighed. "She just gives me that disgusted look, but I always try to ignore it. I don't care, honestly."

"It seems like you care. You have to tell him, you can't be dealing with treatment like that forever."

"I know—I will tell him. Eventually."

Jennie looked to the blonde, worried. Lisa was very good at concealing her emotions, and she always wanted to know what other people thought of her. It was her sole weakness.

"Hey ladies, thought I'd drop by—" the girl who Jennie recognized as Chaeyoung halted as she looked at Jennie.

"Hey good looking, who are you?"

Jennie smirked, egotistically crossing a leg. "Jennie Kim. I'm the new medic."

a/n: maybe chaeyoung doesn't put her feelings into her business with jimin just because she's secretly gay for jennie