the photo.

Jennie had assumed once she arrived at the place that she would be staying for a while

Jennie had assumed once she arrived at the place that she would be staying for a while. But the unfortunate thing which she hadn't thought through was her belongings. Clothes.

Luckily enough, Jihyun had gone out to get Jennie plenty of things, and once again, that woman knew exactly that would suit Jennie's style.

"So you and my brother aren't dating?" Taehee questioned, combing her long brown hair.

It was quite obvious that those three were related, all of them shared similar eyes and face structure.

"Yeah, we aren't."

"He likes you though."

"I know. At least, I think I do." She frowned. "How would you know?"

"Unnie, I'm not stupid. And I'm also not a little kid anymore. It's hard not to see the signs."

Jennie rolled her eyes. "You're still a kid to me. You always will be."

When she stormed out of the house, it made her realize a few things.

One, it felt like she had never left. It felt like she had never left to go study in college, go to medical school, move around from Daegu to Andong then to Seoul where she started and soon would finish her residency.

It's like none of that had happened.

It also made her realize that in this environment brought out the slightly spoiled side of Taehyung.

He was rich, born in with the money. She was told that Taehyung's father was a rich businessman, but never enquired in what exactly made him so rich...since the thought didn't interest her.

The house they were in was practically a mansion. The boy had money, lots of it. Which made sense that he could support Bangtan alone.

Jennie herself wasn't necessarily the same case. But that story was for another day.

"Where is your brother, by the way?"

"Which one?"

"Taehyung."

"He left for work. He told me that he's got a few errands to run, and to not wait for him."

"Wait for him?"

"Oh, usually when he visits us, he still has things to do, so he tells us to just carry on with our things. He comes home late, so he tells us just to eat without him."

Jennie scowled. "How annoying. Can't he just leave work back in Seoul for once?"

"I know right!" Taehee sighed wistfully. "I guess it's okay though, because he does worry about us a lot. He doesn't like to visit even though he wants to, in case we get into a coup or something."

"Coup?"

"People closely involved with V," the younger began to explain. "are in certain dangers from Baekhyun. It's all about finding his certain weakness."