the move.

a/n: 💦👀yike

"Why is that," Jennie swallowed, brushing her loose strands of hair away

"Why is that," Jennie swallowed, brushing her loose strands of hair away. "you're always here whenever I am?"

"I seem to take breaks the same time you do." Taehyung remarked, unscrewing the cap of his water bottle. He took a long sip while glancing at her with his sharp dark eyes.

"Really."

"Yes." He mused, snorting under his breath. "Lisa tells me you're a fast learner."

Jennie sighed. "You already know that."

He bit his lip, trying not to laugh as he turned his head to his left.
"You're getting better at shooting?"

She found herself smiling slightly at him, pleased with how one sarcastic remark had him close to losing his hostile facade.

"I guess."

"That's good." He casually picked up the handgun Jennie had originally used minutes in prior to practice. "Lisa also told me you talked to Baekhyun."

"She told me he's bad news."

"She is correct."

"He's the...leader of a rivaling gang? Are they your biggest threat or something?"

Taehyung blinked once, before nodding. "Yeah, something like that."

Jennie's eyes followed him, about to ask another question. She stopped herself though, when Lisa's reminder rang in her head.

He probably would dodge the questions. Remember, he's a gang leader. They deal with interrogating shit all the time, he knows how to sidestep nosy questions.

"I have a feeling Baekhyun has his eye on you. So, you should probably be prepared to defend yourself in case he tries something."

"Me? Why me?"

"Well," V tilted his head, the corner of his lip lifting. "Do you really want me to answer that?"

"Yes..." the brunette muttered, then sighed. "but I have a feeling I won't like the answer."

"Good choice. So just a heads up; always carry a gun on you."

"Do I really have to? I don't like the idea of—" She met his eyes before silencing her tongue. "Because I mean, I'm doing good with combat, so I was just wondering."

"Right. So tell me, what would you do if someone tried to grab you during a soirée?"

Taehyung grabbed her arm just like he said, and on instinct, she ducked under his arm, trying to loosen her arm from his grip.

He had seen that coming.

"They'll expect that from you." Taehyung twisted her arm behind her back, and with his other free arm, pressed the gun against her forehead.

"Now, you can't do anything with your other hand, because if you try, they'll shoot you." He whispered near her ear.

Jennie let out a small gasp, taking a minuscule step back. She was met with his chest.

"So, what would you do next?"

The brunette tried controlling her nerves to no avail, ears already burning as the sparks of tingles started trailing down her neck.

She did her best to ignore them (impossible as it was), and dropped down to her knees, yanking her arm out of his grip. Jennie stuck out her leg behind his knee, pulling him out of balance and onto the ground.

Amidst that, she snaked the gun out of fingers, victoriously climbing on top of him to point the gun in his face.

"How about that?"

"Took you a minute," Taehyung breathed, cocking a smirk at her. "but that'll work."

a/n: so like um, if you don't really understand what she did at the very end

she's...sitting on him (also known as straddling🤪)

how ya feel now