the gun.

"It's important! You need to learn how to defend yourself!"

"But like—guns kill people."

"There are certain ways we've been trained to shoot that only injure. Certain spots if you're shot can be fatal, but for now you'll only learn the regions which injure people."

"Why did I even agree to this?"

"Your fault you were too lazy to read the full contract." Lisa grinned to JJ. "Kind of glad she didn't read the whole thing though."

Jennie, unfortunately, had been too indolent to read through the whole contract that Lisa had given her upon agreeing to comply with the whole 'doctor' thing, and she hadn't been aware that this job also requires to know how to shoot.

She understood the whole 'fighting' thing, but she wasn't catching onto why she had to learn how to shoot.

"Why does it matter? Your last medic still got shot."

"That's because she refused to shoot anyone."

"Well, then..." Jennie grinned. "I refuse to shoot anyone as well!"

"Oh for fucks sake," Jisoo rolled her eyes, positioning the metallic death contraption back in Jennie's hands.

"Stand straight. Bend your left arm, lift your elbow."

Jennie complied, surprised by Jisoo's unexpected demanding tone.

"Huh?" Was all Jennie could utter, staring back at the girl in pure confusion. Lisa tried not laughing as Jisoo sighed for what seemed like the nth time in the hour.

"Jen, it's like this—"

"Are you guys teaching her how to shoot?"

Jennie turned along with Jisoo, who rested a hand on her hip.

"Yeah, we are."

"You could've asked Yoongi or Hoseok," Taehyung teased, closing the glass door behind him. "They're better. JJ stick to the cars."

"V, shut up." She grumbled. "If you're so high and mighty why don't you just teach her?"

"Oh, this is something I'd like to watch." Lisa butted in, Jennie was fast to shoot her a glare.

"Yeah, whatever." He taunted back to the brunette, picking up the rifle from the floor.

"Didn't think I would live to see the day you held a gun." He flashed Jennie a lopsided smirk, before taking her right hand.

"Rule one;" He instructed. "whenever you're holding a handgun like this, especially a Glock 30 like this one..." Taehyung smiled. "always assume it's loaded. First, the proper way to hold a gun is using both hands. Sometimes you're in a situation where you can only use one hand, but even then, always use your dominant hand. For now, I'll show you with two hands."

Jennie watched in silence, taking note of how he guided her index finger to the flat body of the other side on the gun.

"Your thumb goes here." He gestured to the other side. "And with your non dominant hand, you place the heel of your hand against the butt of the gun."

"Ha ha, he said butt." Lisa mumbled, Jisoo shot her a glare.

"How old are you?"

"Rule two; always have good posture." He ignored Lisa's childish remark and looked at the side of Jennie's face, who was inspecting the position of her hands on the handgun. Once she nodded slowly, he stepped away.

"JJ was partially right. Stand tall and hold it up to your eye level." 

Jennie did as told, eyeing the target across the room. She squinted an eye shut.

"Like this," Suddenly he was a lot closer to the short brunette, fixing her elbow, while pressing a hand firmly against her upper back.

Jennie felt all tingly, it distracted her. This had not been part of the plan. Every time his hand touched her sent an involuntary jolt, a small spark through her spine which circulated and reverberated throughout the rest of her body. Just because of a simple touch, too many revelations going through Jennie erratic brain almost set her system on fire.

Almost. But Jennie felt like combusting at the very moment.

Trying to keep a composed face, she complied, straightening her back in the process of lifting her elbow up to a slight degree.

"As for your legs, feet are shoulder width apart. And keep your legs slightly bent, it helps for any situation in which you have to duck or take cover."

Jennie heard him chuckle. "You know you can breathe too," His breath came close to her ear, Jennie's eyes widened.

"There." Smirking to himself, he stepped away. "Bonnie, I'm sure you can teach her how to shoot properly. It takes proper technique to set up the right position." He glanced at his phone, Jennie relaxed, lowering the gun.

"I have a meeting now. JJ, you owe me coffee."

"In your dreams!" She yelled back to the dark haired man, as he winked in her direction, turning away from the three, walking away.

Once he was a safe distance away, and behind the closed door, Lisa let out a high-pitched squeal.

"He is so into you."

"And I am so confused." Jennie remarked, passing the gun to JJ. She redid her hair into a ponytail.

Lisa grinned more. "JJ tell me that you were seeing the same thing."

"I was." Jisoo mused, setting the handgun away into a cabinet. "It's kind of obvious."

"Not to mention, you looked flustered like the insides of a grapefruit."

"Lisa, shut up." She rubbed at the back of her neck awkwardly. "It's just weird. He's my ex, and like this situation just asks for more..."

"Sexual tension?"

"I was going to say awkwardness but um...okay."

Turning on her heel, Jennie fought the small smile on her face.

"She totally likes him." Lisa hissed to JJ, before running after the brunette.