Cavern

"Wow..." was all you could muster up as the view left you speechless. It was beautiful. You doubted you would have ever found this small slice of heaven on your own, even if you lived here a hundred years. How was it that a man who had only just moved here was able to find it so easily?

Entranced by the scenery, you had forgotten about your cold frame, not realizing you were shaking like a pine needle in the wind as the breeze continued to control the temperature within you. Your soiled clothes helped you none, the only article of clothing that offered some comfort was the scarf wrapped around your neck that helped keep the lobes of your ears from getting frostbitten. 

"Beautiful, huh?" You could hear his deep voice projected toward you, as if facing your direction, but you couldn't break your eyes away from the marvelous sight before your eyes. 

"Yeah..." A small cloud of frozen vapor left your lips along with your words and was instantly carried away by the whipping wind. "How did you find this?" You wondered aloud.

"I like taking walks. It's not uncommon for me to get lost, so I found this completely by chance." He explained slowly, with an exhale so deep you could almost hear his lungs deflate.

"Well. Lucky you." A huffed chuckle left your trembling lips. With each second that passed, you felt your body grew damper. Rain started to hail more frequently from above and drench over you like a calm waterfall but it took you a while to even notice. You were too enthralled to notice anything else. 

"Crap..." Taehyung muttered as he looked up to the sky, seeing the beads of rain coming down toward him. "I didn't think it would start pouring." Without a second thought, he quickly began to shed himself of his tan trench coat, leaving him in just a plain, white long sleeve shirt and the slacks he had chosen to wear that day. 

"Should we head back?" You asked, finally breaking your eyes from the view to meet his gaze.

"If we leave now we'll both be drenched to the bone by the time we get back." He ripped his arms out of his coat and shook it out to rustle the water droplets that had hit him off the surface of the cotton fabric. 

"So, what's the game pla-- hey!" Your sentence was cut short as Taehyung tossed his trench over your head, blinding you for a moment. You raised your arms, trying to find the opening to see what was happening. Finally feeling the collar of the coat you yanked it back just enough so that you could see what he was doing. 

"Follow me!" He said, raising his voice as the roar of the rain started to become heavier. It was a rainstorm that formed over the two of you in just seconds. Of course, it would be your luck given how you had already slipped in the mud that the world would punish you further for your stubbornness by soaking the rest of your clothes. 

Once again you weren't given much of an option to obey or disobey his command. He wrapped his large hand around your own, and the comparison in size was significant. Locking your fingers together for grip as he began to drag you along, he darted toward the trees and started to weave to avoid a collision in his speed. You tried your best to keep up, jumping when you noticed a protruding root or hole within the soil but you weren't a marathon runner, not to mention you had been taken by complete surprise. 

"Taehyung, slow down!" You cried you, fearful of once again kissing the earth in his hurry. But your plea went unheard. He simply continued on as if you were under attack, in the middle of a battlefield and there were bullets raining upon you, not actual rain. 

Thankfully, where he was headed did not take long to get to. Within a minute you two had ended up under an enclosure and you felt the rain above you come to a halt. Taehyung released your hand to press it against his chest,  just over his heart. Labored breathing filled the air between the two of you as he tried to recover from the 'ninja training' he had just attempted to put you through.