Dinner & A Show

You had agreed to Taehyung's spontaneous plans. Sending your parents a text message via Taehyung's phone, you let your mother know you would be staying with a friend for a few days, you weren't lying. There was no immediate response back, but then again your mother wasn't much of a texter. Not to mention you had messaged her from an unknown number, hell you weren't even sure you got the number right since the only number you had memorized was the home phone number.

"I'm ordering food!" Taehyung cheered as he laid on the floor, sprawled out like an eagle with his phone hovering above his face. "What do you feel like eating?"

"I don't really feel like eating..." You pointed out.

"Oh come on! It's late and I'm sure you haven't eaten. Just pick something." Taehyung badgered as he looked at you from behind his phone.

"I don't know... Chinese?"

"Perfect! There is a place down the road that delivers!" He said in glee, sitting up from his position, he scooted closer to you to show you the online menu.

Despite your lack of appetite, you picked out a few things. Some rice, sesame seed chicken and some egg drop soup. Nothing extravagant, though you were sure you'd have to force yourself to eat it.

Taehyung placed the order and effectively tossed his phone across the room onto one of the soft, plush beds.

"It'll be about forty five minutes before it gets here. I'm going to take a quick shower." He pushed himself from the ground and uncoiled his body to stand, looking at you from his towering height he questioned. "Will you be okay for a little bit?"

"I'll be fine, Taehyung." You said, raising a hand to try and wave him away.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Ok. I won't take long!"

His doting knew no end, though right now you were just grateful he was this way. You didn't have the mindset to take care of yourself - to be left on your own. Maybe that's why you agreed to this little friends-vacation, because if you went home, you feared one of two things would happen.

Your parents would rush you to the nearest psychiatric hospital or, you'd refuse to tell them out of fear of the prior and lock yourself away in your room, alone.

"Oh! The clothes I got you are folded up on the bed by my phone!" Taehyung called out as he popped his head out of the bathroom door.

"Okay." You called back, nodding your head lightly in sight of his beaming smile.

He disappeared into the bathroom not a second later. You heard the sounds of the rushing water soon after. It was probably safe for you to change out here while you could still hear the water. You tried to gather the strength to stand.

But, your eyes fell on your bandaged legs. Though you couldn't see the marks, you knew they were there. You could feel the faint heat from the wounds as they still seeped blood. Thankfully, he wrapped them thick so you couldn't see the aftermath of your actions seeping through the gauze.

Taking in a deep breath you pushed yourself off the couch with the minimal strength you still had, letting your feet drag as you made your way to the bed.

You found four sets of clothes, all folded neatly. Two contained jeans while the other two had colorful patterns and cute animals. Were these pajamas? Maybe he thought of this plan while he was out getting clothes.

You checked the sizes, assuming one pair was his own and you didn't want him to come back into the room seeing you wearing his clothes. You picked the smaller size.