Love

There was little that could keep your bodies apart once those words had finally left your lips. He quickly silenced you with an intense kiss that robbed you of your breath, taking it away like the wind.

Quickly, the two of you scrambled from the tub, despite its relaxing nature it didn't have enough room for what was in mind. Taehyung broke the kiss, just long enough to worm himself out of the tub and offer his hands out to you to help you do the same.

Despite that faint bashful nature that churned in your gut, you let him take your hands and yank you from the coverage of the warm, soapy water.

Your eyes couldn't help but linger downward, taking in the sight of his wet frame as the soft light of the tea-candles made him look as though he was shining, shimmering with such radiance. Thankfully, because of your wondering eyes, you hadn't noticed him do the exact same thing right before he lunged forward.

He scooped you up into his strong arms, whipping you up and out of the bath, disregarding your dripping wet frame that likely weighed you down. Still, in his excitement, he lifted you like you were a feather. You felt his skin slick against your own, one arm wrapping around the back of his neck while the other took stake on his chest.

You could feel his erratic heartbeat just under your fingertips. Your eyes raising to meet his gaze but only for a second before that burning heat that set those dark amber eyes a blaze rose a blush from deep in your cheeks and quickly made you submit and avert your gaze.

He walked you back toward the luxury bedroom of that New York hotel. Stepping into the pitch black room, your eyes quickly tried to adjust, but it only took a blink of your eyes before the room filled with what seemed like hundreds of candles that weren't there prior, matching the bathroom's decor almost perfectly. The dim light engulfed the room and set the mood ablaze.

Taehyung walked you over toward the bed, quickly laying you down and letting his frame eclipse you as he kept you from the cold. His body pressed to yours, nestled just between your legs with no clothing to act as a barrier to sooth the roaring mood.

He was acting on impulsive. His emotions set awry after hearing a single phrase that he likely assumed he'd never hear come from you. There was hunger in him last time, there was a lust in his eyes you knew was there, but this intensity was unparallel to the last.

His lips quickly captured your own, eyes falling shut as he leaned into you. You raised your hands, letting your fingers lace into his damped brunette locks and slick them back from his face, a look you didn't know could be so unbelievably attractive on a man.

His hands moved to your hips, rubbing circles in your skin as he moved his body closer, making desire pool in the bottom of your stomach, but just as you took in a breath - readying your body for his intrusion - his hips pulled back along with his lips as he sat up.

Your eyes fluttered open, falling half lid as you looked at him with wonder. You barely saw the corner of his lips perk into a devious smirk before he ducked down, letting his lips find the crook of your neck in an instant. Your head rolled to the side to allow him access, a heavy breath leaving your lips as you felt his tongue chase a trail of water up to the side of your throat.

"You know--" You heard his deep voice whisper, quickly consuming your senses with that heavenly deep voice that sounded even better slightly breathless. "There are plenty of temptations in this world that I can resist--" His lips dragged higher, getting closer to your ear before his warm breath brushed across your skin with a deep exhale. "But, you aren't one of them, baby."

You weren't sure why your eyes nearly popped from their sockets at such a cheesy line or why your heart skipped not one but two consecutive beats but it had. You felt your body tingle by just a simple phase, your right leg raising to brush your inner thigh against his outer as his words literally caused you to squirm almost undetected. Maybe it was because no one had been so bold as to say something like that to you before. You offered a nervous laugh in return, unsure of what you could possibly reply with.