Adventure

"Right here." You pointed to a specific spot on a close of a map. Your finger hovering just below the cities name as you looked to Taehyung with question. "Can you do it?" 

"Uh, yeah I think so." Taehyung nodded, taking the map into his hand as he gave it a good once over. "Egypt? Really?" His brow rose, a tilt of his head let you know he didn't quite understand why you'd pick such a place. Though, now he understood your 'hot' reference from earlier a bit better. 

"El Giza, Egypt to be exact. Yes." raising a hand up you snatched the map from his hands as you pointed your nose up, trying to meet the height difference he had over you. "If it's a problem, then maybe I'll just invite Jimin to go with me~" You teased.

"No, no." Taehyung quickly interrupted as he reached down to grab your hand. "Let's go." 

"Good." You said, laughing softly as you gave his hand a tight squeeze. 

Once again, it was like blinking, or even breathing. A change of location happened in a fraction of a second, so quick your eyes couldn't even detect the change. One minute you were in New York, the next, Egypt. Across the world in no time flat. Man, if the human race could ever figure out teleportation, that'd be amazing, but you had your own personal portal here and you weren't about to share him with anyone. 

Looking around, you took in the exotic and unfamiliar sights. It only took a single breeze for you to feel how extremely scorching the temperatures really were. Thankful now for choosing to wear a pair of jean shorts and a tank top, since you couldn't really get a sunburn the extra skin was just another obstacle you decided to overcome for the sake of an adventure and time with him. 

Keeping your grip on his hand, you began to pull him along with a content smile as you headed for a stall set up nearby. You kicked up sand with each step, your sneakers quickly becoming coated in the grainy texture that wasted no time in sneaking into your shoes and violating your toes, but it was a welcomed feeling. 

You breathed with caution as you tried not to let that same sand get into your lungs. To try and describe the scent of sand would be difficult, it smelt like dried dirt, the lingering of prickled plants, the wafting scent of ground rock. It smelt nothing like sawdust, which for some reason is what you had expected. 

Extending out your free hand you willed yourself a pair of sunglasses and quickly slapped them onto your eyes for protection from the elements. You lead Taehyung up to a stall which had animals waiting idly by it, camels to be exact. Your lips spread at the sight of the creatures you had never seen up close and your steps became lighter as you tried to hurry, pulling him along with you. Once you arrived, you let go of Taehyung's hand as you gestured for him to go talk to the stall's manager.

"Go tell him you want to camels to take to the Pyramids of Giza." You instructed, your attention to him was short lived however as you quickly began to wonder over toward one of the beautiful creatures. 

You heard only an audible exhale from the other party which made you crack a smirk as you left him to do the 'dirty work', It wasn't like you could really do it yourself. You approached one of the camels in the meantime and slowly raised a hand up in attempts to meet its towering height. Gingerly you attempted to pet at its snout, the fibers of its fur barely brushed your fingers when the animal flinched. The camel offered a huff of breath from its nose that blew across your face, you laughed to yourself. 

To your bewilderment, the camel's nose moved to your hand and began to huff and puff. It was sniffing you. Your eyes widened a bit as you held yourself still, letting the camel due as it pleased before it finally stopped. 

"Can you see me...?" You questioned aloud as you tried to move your hand back to its snout, this time with no protest from the creature as it remained still. You thought perhaps you were mistaken, at least until the kind giant began to nuzzle its head into the palm of your hand and encourage your actions further.