Bold

Sounds of chewing mixed with joyful hums filled the hotel room as you finally wandered back inside. A mouth full of crapes, one hand cradling your share that was half hanging from your mouth while the other held Taehyung's share. You pushed the door closed with your foot, barely able to see where you were going as the explosion of cream and sweet goodness exploded against your taste buds and make your lashes flutter with delight. 

"What happened to 'wait for me'?" Taehyung asked with a deep laugh as he sat on the stretched off-white couch in the corner of that five-star hotel room. His body nestled by a verity of decorative pillows - in your opinion - way too many for a single couch. 

You jumped at the sound of his voice, unsure why you hadn't expected him to already be up when you had left probably three hours ago, then again you weren't keeping track of time. 

"Soarry." You said, slurring your words as you tried to speak with a mouth full of thin sweet goodness. "I was hungray." Making your way to the couch you extended out a hand as you offered up his share of the crapes rolled sweetly into a white cone topped with whip cream and berries. 

Taehyung laughed softly under his breath for a second time, reaching out he seemed as though he was going for the food but instead, he let his fingers curl around your wrist as he yanked you down to sit beside him on the couch. You squeaked at the sudden gesture, throwing you off balance as you bounced beside him, giving him a frown of your brows. 

"So am I." He whispered toward you sensually. Instantly your heart rate spiked as he leaned a hand forward to capture of a bit of cream that had found it's way to the corner of your mouth and whisked it away. He brought his hand up to his sinful lips and licked the digit clean as he kept eye contact. 

Quickly you shoved his share of the food toward him, lightly punching him in the chest in the process as punishment from his flirting. "Eat your damn food." You added, grumbling under your breath to hide your blush as you turned your attention back to your own share, that was nearly gone. "We've got plans for later." 

Taehyung let humor consume him as his laugh morphed to a more open lipped smile, you rolled your eyes. "Plans?" He soon questioned, raising a brow as he bit into his crape with delight and pouted his lips as he began to chew. 

"Yes. We have plans." Your tone of voice took a more snooty matter as you shook your nose in his direction, letting it crinkle before you smiled " I made plans for us." You finished off the last bit of your food before balling up the paper cone and leaning over to a nearby waste bin and tossing it inside as if you were a professional basketball player, by the grace of god you actually made the shot. "Problem with that?" You asked as you snapped your gaze back in his direction. 

"Not at all." He shook his head, letting his now neatly combed hair rattled about with the gesture. There was a spark in his eyes as if to silently say he was excited, and you loved that. 

"Good. You've been making all the plans up till this point, it's my turn." Shaking your shoulders you shimmed your chest, furthering your false pompous attitude as you stuck out your lips like a duck. 

"Well, I am the one that's capable of taking us anywhere we want to go in the blink of an eye." He offered up a shrug of his own as he took another large bite of his food. 

"And?" Your brow hiked closer to your hairline as you offered him a cocky glance. 

"And...? That makes it easier to travel?" He offered up a burst of nervous laughter, looking as though he was being grilled for answers that he wasn't sure how to give. 

"You'll go where I tell you to take us." Slapping your hands on the couch you stood up abruptly and placed your hands on your hips in triumph of your 'well thought out plans' that you were purposely keeping him in the dark about. 

"Well, damn." Taehyung said with surprise at your suddenly bold attitude, going so far as to use lightly colorful language. "Yes Mistress~" He added with a purr as he let his tongue lick a piece of cream from his own lips as his eyebrows flickered with both suggestive nature and a taunting vibe. 

"Make sure you wear something light--" You pivoted on your heel as you looked back at him, letting your gaze linger from over your shoulder as you plastered a smirk upon your lips. "It's gonna get really hot, with what we'll be doing~" Bringing all your brash nature forward you flashed him a wink from your left eye before quickly whipping your head forward and began to head for the balcony. 

"Wait, what?" Was all your heard just after the sound of Taehyung coughing, nearly choking on his food from your unexpected statement. Your smile grew bigger as you ripped open the sliding glass door and looked back one last time. 

"You heard me." You leaned into the glass frame and smiled at him. "Come get me when you're finished, baby~" 

You left Taehyung sitting there with wide eyes and mouth agape. The sight couldn't have been more amusing as you shut the glass door and disappeared onto the balcony. Taking a seat at one of the patio chairs you crossed your legs and snickered to yourself, never had such brash words left your lips that weren't riddled with spite and sarcasm. Oh, how bold that boy was making you want to become, just to surprise him... maybe a little bit of it was payback.