Author's Notes

Hello!

N.R here

I hope you liked the tale of Perpetual Rain.
Did you see that ending coming?
Was it sad?
Was it frustrating?
I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments.

I'm big on trying to make a tale as interesting as possible.
I had the ending in mind since chapter one.
Though admittedly the story ventured a bit from its original concept.
I hope you found it interesting, and it tossed you a few surprises here and there.

P.R was my first completed story from start to finish.
I've been writing off and on for over ten years now.
This story hit me in different ways, admittedly I cried writing a few of the chapters.

I tried to keep the MC subjectable and toss in a few real-life facts about the male counterparts used in this story.
I am very proud of this story, which I didn't think was possible.
I've had amazing support from some awesome people that helped keep me going with writing this.

All the kind words of my friends and loved ones have really solidified this stories completion.

A big thank you to lexxiek
For being my editor for many chapters
She encouraged this story from the very beginning
She's also the main reason Jimin ended up playing such a large role in the story
~Hehe~

And special thanks to

SingularitaeAddict

KandaRei

sarcastrophist

Their support and love for the story helped make this book possible.
Please be sure to go check out their books, they're definitely great reads that I highly recommend!

I hope this story answered any lingering questions you may have had through it.
I try and tie up loose ends and not leave people guessing and wondering after a book is over.
If there are some questions you feel weren't answered, feel free to ask here!
I'll gladly answer anything you guys have.

Also to note, I did not write any Author's notes in this story as I did not want to bring the readers out of the story with outside chatter.
I hope you all didn't mind.
I wanted each chapter to just be about the story of P.R.

Fun Facts:
Part of the reason I gave this story exactly 94 chapters is that I was born in 1994.
A little silly, but given it was my first story I wanted to add a little hint of my life in it.

Yoongi played the reaper in this tail for two reasons.
One being, The orginal concept of this story steamed from one about Yoongi.
And two, Death was originally going to be played by Namjoon instead.
But, given I had a sudden idea for a Namjoon story, I opted to change the role of Death to Yoongi instead.
I think he made a good death though, didn't he?
^...^

If you'd like to light to some songs that remind me of this story please check out
Let Go - BTS
&
She's In The Rain - The Rose
These songs were on chapters 92(Promise) and 93(Letter) if you haven't listened to them already.
The lyrics are really similar to the storyline of P.R but no, I did not write this story based on those songs.

Now
Question time

Would you guy's be interested in a second book of this series?
If so make sure you comment here so I know who's interested.
I have some ideas in mind if people want a follow-up story~

Important Note: This fanfic is written in the Y/N Format. However, the character that represented yourself in this story is named 'Kasey' in the second book. Taehyung is also own as 'Sam' in references in the second book. (I couldn't keep the names the same with reincarnation ^^)

SECOND BOOK OUT NOW:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/220661136-timeless-snow

Thank you, everyone, who took the time to read, vote, or share this story.
This story is my baby and I'm very happy to say I'm proud of it.
Thank you to BangtanGrammysAwards
For giving my story second place in its category
And first place for 'Best Plot!'

Also, Enjoy this bit of art my dear friend sarcastrophist made for P.R!
Its beautiful!

Another beautiful piece of art Tae27kook_kim put together! It's stunning! ❤

Special thanks to @Maveea for the edit prize for winning 'Best Plot' in the wattpad awards they helped host

Thank you all again for your love and support

From the bottom of my heart - N.R

PS: If you make something P.R related (art, photo edit, cover photo, drawing, video edits, etc.) Please show me! I absolutely adore seeing the creativity of my readers and it brings me so much joy. You are all wonderful. 💜