Minutes

In a matter of minutes, the two of you had changed into more appropriate attire for the new situation - in the blink of an eye - without ever having to leave the beach

In a matter of minutes, the two of you had changed into more appropriate attire for the new situation - in the blink of an eye - without ever having to leave the beach. You weren't exactly sure where Taehyung had brought the two of you, where you ended up imagining yourself. At the same time, you didn't care. 

You stood at the shoreline wearing a navy blue bikini that was covered by a white t-shirt that read simply 'Let The Sun Shine', it stretched down to your thighs. You didn't put a lot of thought in your outfit of choice, you just wanted something free-flowing to be able to feel the beating sun finally burn softly at your skin. 

You could feel the wet sand swishing between your toes as the ocean water pulled back from you before repeating the action as if the sea was breathing. You smiled, letting your toes wiggle against the grainy texture. You had never seen the ocean before, not this close anyway. Only from plane windows or pictures. 

The sea was cold, almost chilling, but it was a refreshing temperate compared to the blaring sun. A perfect mixture of the two that could make anyone melt into relaxation. Turning to the side, you glanced back at the beach, seeing Taehyung having claimed a set of beach loungers and was just silent watching you from afar. His lips curled into a grin of contentment.

He had changed as well, dark blue striped pants, and a white shirt that read 'Under the Rose' and black beret that kept his brunette locks pushed back and out of his perfectly sculpted face. He had a bandana tied around his neck which you felt almost made him look like a boy scout. He wasn't ready for a swim, that was certain.

"Hey." Wondering back up to him you kicked up sand in your stride. Clasping your hands behind your back you got closer. "Why are you just sitting over here, alone?"

"I was just admiring the view." He said as he propped his elbow onto his knee and slapped his hand under his chin.

"You were staring at me." You pointed out as you shifted under the shade of the beach umbrella he relaxed under.

"Exactly. 'I was admiring the view'." He repeated, sticking to his first statement as he offered you a seemingly sly grin.

"You're hopeless." You rolled your eyes with a mink laugh. You took a seat beside him on his woven bamboo lounge chair and quickly smudged your feet in the sand that was a few degrees cooler than the surface. "So, where are we?"

"Philippines." Taehyung finally said, taking a look around the beach. A few people scattered about, you could see a family off in the distance holding their child as they tried to get the little boy accustom to the cool ocean water. "This was the closest place that resembled the imagines I saw in your head."

"That you saw in my head. Can you read minds now?" Your voice came out in a mocking fit of laughter, surprised by his phrasing.

"You're the one who let me in." He pointed out as he bumped his shoulder into your own.