TV

Food was divided up, chopsticks and napkins split. You basically made your own little picnic under that hotel bed. An entire room to enjoy and you two were cramped together in a six foot by eight foot space.

Pinching your sticks between your fingers you readied to grab a bite of the beautifully glazed chicken. You hesitated for a moment, wondering if your appetite had really returned or if it was a facade in that moment. Oh well, you couldn't let the food he bought go to waste.

"When I get my wallet back, next meal's on me." You demanded as you pointed your sticks toward Taehyung. The two of you were so close your shoulders along with your hips were connected.

"Wouldn't matter if I said 'don't worry about it' huh?" He asked.

"Nope." You replied back simply.

He lowered his eyes to his shrimp fried rice and snickered.

"You know, I've never met a girl so damn rude."

"Headstrong." You corrected as you finally managed to stuff one of the pieces of chicken into your mouth.

"What made you so independent?" Taehyung questioned as he shoveled some of his rice into his mouth.

"I guess I just don't like making people feel bothered by my existence." You shrugged, talking while you chewed.

"Not everyone feels bothered by helping others."

"I get that logically but, my brain doesn't." You shrugged your shoulders in your limited space, your elbows digging into the carpet as you hovered over your meal. "What made you so hell bent on taking care of others?"

"I don't like people feeling as though they have to exist alone, or suffer because they're scared to ask for help."

"Damn..." You nodded. "That's pretty noble."

"I think it's just human decency." He laughed.

"Well, even though it's annoying sometimes, it's appreciated."

"Are you saying you appreciate me?" He questioned, letting his words pull and stretch as if he were trying to work a secret out of you.

"Keeping acting like that and I'll say no."

"You're no fun!"

"I never claimed to be. If anything I'm probably a buzz kill."

"Not entirely."

"Thanks?"

For a moment you two fell silent as you stuffed your faces. The sounds of chewing, plastic scuffling, and slurping of soda before finally--

"We should watch something."

"I'm NOT watching porn with you."

"Not that!" He laughed "A movie. Since it's late, we can't really go anywhere. I'm sure they have something on order we could watch."

"That sounds like it would involve me leaving this kingdom I just founded and my people need me, Taehyung."

"Do they really? You're new to your role. I'm sure they wouldn't notice if you were gone for a few hours."

"Are you saying my importance to my people is that little?! I'm offended." You exclaimed, bringing your hand to your chest in faux shock.

The playful banter was ended abruptly however as the two of you began to snicker at your foolish behavior.

"Okay, fine. Plan B." Taehyung said as he pushed his styrofoam take out container further out in front of himself.

He twisted, slithering his top half back out from under the bed and soon retreating back like a snake slithering into his hole to hide from predators.

With the remote in his hand, he returned to his spot, facing the end of the bed just as you were. He extended his hand, reaching for the draped blankets that blocked your view and flicked them upward to move them out of the way, leaving the end of the bed exposed to where you could see the T.V from your spot in that little makeshift cavern.

"Huh... guess that's one way to do it." You said, shrugging your shoulders lightly in your faint surprise at his ingenuity and causing them to brush against Taehyung's.

"Gotta think on your feet." He purred as he held the remote out, pointing it at the black box, his finger hovering over the power button.

"Wait!" You called out as your eyes went wide at the memory of earlier. But, it was too late.

He hit the power button as you dropped your chopsticks and quickly rushed your hands to your ears.

"Yes, Daddy. Right there. Ahhh~ Ahh~ Don't stop!" That Godforsaken woman's voice rang out despite your shield. Even Taehyung jumped in surprise, seems he forgot what channel it was left on.

"Turn it! Quick!" You barked, shooting your eyes toward Taehyung as your distaste for this situation was clear in your piercing eyes.

"Ahhhhhhhhh." Taehyung groaned as he frantically tried to find the right button to get it off that madness, and after a few seconds of struggle, he finally managed to cut off the annoying actress' moans.

"Thank God..." You huffed out with an exhale as you dropped your hands from your ears.

"My bad..." Taehyung dryly laughed, his brows dipping down as he gave you an apologetic stare.

"Mhm, sure." You muttered in faint skepticism as your eyes rolled.

"So, what should we watch?"

"Anything but porn."

"So, hentai?"

"That's still porn!"

"It's animated."

"Animated porn!"

"Okay fine. How about... Titanic?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Are you picking a chick flick just because of me?"

"Do you not like the movie?"

"I didn't say that, but I'm capable of liking other genres."

"So... no Titanic?"

"Just play the movie." You breathed. The two of you always ended up in some pointless banter though, regardless, it was that banter that had successfully caused the events of earlier to slip from your mind, at least temporarily.

Taehyung scrolled through the long list of on-demand movies that the upscale hotel had, a plethora of choices that could keep the two of you entertained for days if you chose to never leave the sanctuary of your cave which, was a legitimate possibility in your mind.