Bond

"Seriously?!" You questioned, wrapping your arms around yourself as you sat on the stone bench, looking down at Taehyung and Jimin who sat on the ground in front of the bench, their backs to you for the most part but your elevated height still allowed you to see them clearly, leaning forward as you were drawn in by the stories they began to weave. 

"Yes, Taehyung can seriously dance in heels!" Jimin quipped back as Taehyung placed his hands over his face and hid from the embarrassment. "I got him to do it on a dare but he had zero problems strutting his stuff in them." Jimin was trying to speak between fits of laughter as he told the story. 

You as well couldn't help the rumbling that found its way up to your throat, throwing your head back at the mental image of Taehyung walking confidently in a pair of high heels, not even you were the best at walking in those death traps they called shoes. 

"What about the time you wore a dress to the school festival and won first place?" Taehyung quickly answered back with his own version of embarrassing memories as he shot a bit of a warning glare toward his best friend. 

"At least I won first place!" Jimin's cheeks heated a soft pink. Your mind quickly placing the cheerful man before you in the most frilly pink dress that you could imagine and your laughter erupted a bit louder, nearly falling back as you held onto your sides. 

"And the time you had to get eight stitches near your eye because you smacked your head on a toilet?" Taehyung shameless added to it, his head cocking to the side as he flashed a triumphant smile, thinking for sure he got him with that story at least. 

"Hey! You said you'd keep that between us!" Sure enough, Jimin's mouth hung open with surprise that Taehyung would divulge such information in front of you. Jimin placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder and shoved him away in his own playful form of retaliation. 

"You said you'd never tell anyone about the heels!" The brunette huffed back, flaring his nostrils like a bull as he stared Jimin down. 

Jimin quickly hooked Taehyung into his left arm and yanked him closer as he put him in a headlock. Your brows raised, wondering if they'd actually fight over embarrassing memories and you'd have to be the one to break them apart. But, that headlock quickly turned into a deadly hug as Jimin squeezed him from the side. Taehyung squirmed, trying to get out from the over baring embarrass that quickly calmed down as the two finally laughed at their own antics and calmed down. 

Jimin kept one arm wrapped around his best friend, finally calming from their hysteria and the two of them leaned their backs against the stone bench that you were perched upon. The pathway you all stopped at fell quiet, only the sound of the rustling leaves filled the void, but it was contentment that lingered on everyone's face so the silence was peaceful. 

"So, were you the one that taught Taehyung how to dance in those heels?" You decided to question as you left the silence behind. Leaning forward on your seat, you looked at them both with a wondrous gleam in your eyes. 

"Well, I taught him some moves, but walking in those heels was all him. He just has a talent for it guess." Jimin grinned, using the arm he had wrapped around Taehyung he brought his fingers to the other male's cheek and pinched it as he tugged it back and forth. "You'd have made such a beautiful woman~" Jimin taunted in a squeaky voice. 

"I prefer my god given appendages, thank you." Taehyung slapped Jimin's hand away as he ushered him to stop talking about the possibility of him being born a different sex. 

"I agree." You added to the torment as you grinned at the boys. "I do think you'd make a beautiful woman." Your shoulders shrugged as if the statement wasn't a big deal. Though to add insult to injury you quickly added. "You too, Jimin." Clasping your hands together in front of yourself you pursed your lips. "You two have such delicate features." You draw out your words as you teased them.