Lost

It was mid afternoon and what were you doing? Trapped in a cave by the demonic downpour, locked in a hold by a man you barely knew. A beautiful way to spend a Sunday, oh wait it was Wednesday...

"Okay. If I keep the coat on will you let go?" You questioned, caving from your stubborn nature like he had already made you do once. You glanced to the side, glaring at him from the corner of your eye that reflected the demon in you burning with fire. 

"Maybe." He said, shrugging his shoulders with his arms still wrapped tightly around your torso causing your whole body to bounce with him.

"What do you mean maybe?!"

"Well, now we're both warm. This way, neither of us will get sick, right?"

"You really have never heard of personal space, have you?" You questioned sarcastically as your words left you with another sigh, your head hanging low, letting your hands foreshadow your eyes. You could feel the heat of his chest radiate against your back through the thick cotton coat, and you could swear you could almost feel the beating of his heart. 

"It's a hug, Y/N. You act like I'm trying to get in your pants."

"Are you?!"

"Do you want me to?"

"Let go of me!" You yelled again, wiggling violently in his hold. Your fighting spirit returned after a brief rest. You refused to answer such an absurd question.

This time, he just laughed at your misery, keeping his warm iron grip locked on you firmly. Well, you weren't cold now, that was a fact. Though you weren't sure if it was his body heat mixed with the coat or if it was the fact that your blood pressure was elevated due to your irritation and discomfort.

"You know, you're pretty cute when you're mad."

"My God! I don't want to be having this conversation!" You hissed, but once again it only earned a chuckle from the peanut gallery. "I don't want to be standing in this cave for hours with you latched onto me like a baby koala!" The volume of your voice was so loud you questioned if anyone who might be nearby could hear you. Then again, who would be out in the woods in this weather? ... Besides the two of you.

"You want to sit down?"

"Yes!"

"You want to sit in my lap?"

"No!"

"You're no fun." He pouted like a child, puffing out his lower lip as his head pulled back from the top of your own and moved to your shoulder to rest there instead, trying to relieve the strain on his neck. You could feel his chin grind against your muscles. His face was within inches of you, which only made you want to peel your skin from your bones in attempts to escape the discomfort. 

"Taehyung, I swear if you don't let go of me, I'm going to break your nose." You warned, stomping your foot against the cold ground in punctuation to your statement, a bit of water splashing against your pant leg.

"Geez, violent."

"That's tame compared to what you're making me want to do to you!"

"And that is...?"

"Kill you!"

"Too late."

"What?"

Suddenly, his arms came apart as he stepped back with a laugh, leaving the coat draped around your shoulders. He raised his hands in a truce, keeping them toward the sky as if to say 'don't shoot'. He bounced his chest with those deep chuckles that rumbled his throat, the pitch low, deeper than his normal voice.