Blur

Things had started to move in a bit of a blur. You were swept away by Taehyung's passion and the build-up of your own frustrated emotions. His hands went to the hem of your deep green jacket and began to usher it back. You sat up, but that didn't separate your lips as he came with you.

Sitting up straight on the bed, your legs straddling his waist, he breathed deeply into your mouth. You helped him get rid of your coat and soon enough, your shirt was ripped upward and over your head, leaving you in your bra and a pair of jeans.

You raked your fingers across his snow-white t-shirt and back down. You took the fabric into your slender fingers and began to shove it upward, just as he had done to you. He helped you free the fabric from his body, breaking the kiss for a second time.

This time, however, you took a moment to let your eyes wander over his canvas. Your eyes took in the unimaginable sight. This man was perfection with coffee hues; his hair and eyes were the color of dark roasted beans but his skin was all latte. He didn't have a six pack or rippling muscles, but that did little to tarnish his beauty. His chest was flat but well built. Broad shoulders, where his strength lay. You could see his chest expanding with heavy breaths, staring at your face in wonder as you surveyed his figure.

When you finally flashed your eyes back to his, you could see the worry flooding those beautiful hazelnut eyes that you had come to admire. You didn't need to ask to know what he was questioning.

Slipping your arms around his shoulders, you let the pads of your fingers slowly caress his skin before you pulled him closer as you tightened your arms. His hands rolled over your back, leaving a heated trail wherever he touched.

His half-lidded hues stared up at you, and you remained enchanted by those earthy eyes. The heavy breath that was leaving two pairs of lips was serving to raise the temperature of your bodies. You were the first to tilt your head, moving to re-establish the kiss, but fell just short.

"You are enough." Your lips grazed against his own slowly as you finally answered his heartache.

Taehyung's restraint shattered. He quickly slammed his lips into yours as he began to push you back with his frame. You were twisted before being pressed against the soft white sheets, cold to the touch compared to your body temperature. You took in a shaking breath from the shivering sensation that replaced his touch.

He glued you to the mattress as he took stock between your legs and pressed against your body that welcomed him. Your fingers laced into his mahogany hair, tugging at it softly as he began to rob you of your ability to breathe.

His lips left yours, raining kisses along your jaw before finding their place at your neck. You curled under his grace, taking in a deep breath when he claimed a section of your skin as his own. You felt the cool breeze of the room brush against the areas he left wet in his search. The hand at the back of his head only encouraged him further. Who would see if he left marks? Could you even mark the dead?

You felt a cylinder clothed by course jeans rub at your center, unsure if it was excitement or your nerves hiking a bit higher at the realization of what it was pressing against your heat. The more he kissed and nibbled along your neck, the more you realized it was indeed excitement that was seeping into your bones.

You left him undisturbed for one minute longer before you wormed your hand between him and your body, grabbing onto his jaw as you thrust his face back into your view. Your nails created dimples in his skin as you let your gaze burn with hunger.

His hand snaked up causing you to let him go. His palm brushed slowly against your cheek, thumb gliding just below your eye as he touched you so incredibly sweetly. Your eyes fluttered, feeling every stroke of his finger amplified tenfold. Your insecurities were wiped away with a simple touch as his eyes bore nothing but adoration toward you. It felt as though he was seeing so much more than your physical form, which was true. He saw your soul, in its entirety, laid bare under his engulfing compassion that had only strengthened with each day he continued to save you.