Cards

"So, this friggin' donkey bag told me, that he liked Vanessa's second cousin - Jennie more than me!" You yelled from the bathroom, your words slurring, but you weren't the only one. "Jennie didn't even go to our school!" You sneered with hatred biting at your tone as you squirmed in your uncomfortable sitting position.

You were leaned back with a pillow behind your head and knees tucked against your chest, your arms hugging your legs. You were huddled in the corner of the walk-in shower with the door open, a tall glass of watermelon Soju half gone at your side on the cold tile floor.

"That's... shitty." Taehyung muttered, staring at his now empty glass in his hand. You could barely see him from your position. He was sitting in the doorway of the bathroom, swaying back and forth and constantly popping in and out of view. He bobbed in your vision before suddenly falling back. You could only see his feet as he twisted onto his stomach and began to crawl for the coffee table, likely to fetch himself another drink.

"Tae-Tae!" You called to him, tossing the pillow from behind your head against the tiled wall as you also began to crawl across the slick floor, moving to the sliding glass door and pushing it open the rest of the way. You slithered half your body out of the slippery prison as you yelled: "Get me another!"

"Okay, okay." He slurred from the living room.

How many drinks in were you now? You'd lost count after fifteen. Though you convinced yourself you were doing pretty good for a first time drinker, Taehyung, too. Could you really call fruity liquor hard liquor? Eh. Nevertheless, your troubles had washed away with the fruity flavors of each drink that went down your throat.

Rolling away from the shower, you flopped your body down beside the bathroom sink. It was a floating countertop, so you were incapable of leaning against it for support. Instead, you crawled further under it to access the wall just beneath. You hooked your arm into the bend of the drain pipes and propped your head up with the heel of your palm.

You could hear bottles rattling and glasses clinking from the other room. It felt like four years since you'd asked Taehyung to come back with another drink and a huff escaped from your lips in your irritation. Soon after, Taehyung came staggering into the bathroom. An unlikely place that the two of you had dubbed a better place to hang out as opposed to the entire rest of the room, which was free for the taking.

"Y/N?" He called out in confusion. You could see him from your spot, his feet in the doorway frozen in place as he didn't move an inch. His eyes were fixated on the walk-in shower in which you once were but had now disappeared from. 

"I'm here." Apparently, he couldn't see your not-so-hidden place under the sink. Your voice was so close to the pipes it rattled up the metal and almost seemed to project your voice out of the drain.

".... You're--" There was a pause. "You're in the sink?" He hesitantly asked. Even drunk, he seemed unsure of the question, regardless he asked anyway.

"Yes, I washed away." You flung your hand out dramatically, tossing your head back against the wall with a stifled laugh.

"Fuck!" Taehyung yelped.

His sudden outburst caused you to break the limited composure you had and burst into a fit of hysteria. Taehyung wasn't exactly the foul language type, that had always been more of your thing, but his tongue seemed to have loosened with the liquor.

Kicking your feet out, you wiggled them in front of yourself as you flailed about, trying to contain your laughter. But it was your feet poking out from under the counter that let him know you had most definitely not washed down the sink.

"Damn it, Y/N!" Taehyung shouted as he twisted his ankles and let himself lower down slowly to the white tiled floor with two large drinks in his hands. However, these seemed much different than the Sake and Soju you had previously been drinking.