Cookie's Plan

Cookie stood in front of the Daycare. Should I? She wondered to herself. Sure, why not. "Welcome to another day at Daycare!" She cried out, running in through the large, open, door. "Slingshot squad!!!" She called out, running up the stairs.

"Ye-Yes?" Kat asked.

"YeZ?" Asked Derp.

"Wassup?" Dave asked.

"Hi... Cookie..." Sal sighed.

"Hello." Angel waved.

"Hi Cookie." Lizzy responded.

"What do you need?" Danny questioned.

"What's wrong?" Tony asked.

"Arf Arf!" Pup cried.

"Guys. I was thinking last night, and have you noticed that Tina and the others don't take us through the portal anymore?" Cookie asked.

"Uh yeah." Tony said, rolling his eyes.

"I-I guess so." Kat agreed.

"NoZ P0rtelZ." Derp said sadly.

"I... Guess... So..." Sal agreed.

"No joke!" Dave said.

"True." Angel sighed.

"I-I guess that's true, but I'm sure there is a reason." Danny reasoned.

"We use to go through the portal a lot last season-err-year." Lizzy said, almost breaking the fourth wall.

"Arf Arf!" Pup exclaimed.

"Wall breaking aside, Lizzy, I think it is time we do something about this injustice!" Cookie said.

"Yeah!" Shouted the boys outside of Derp and pup.

"YeZ!" Deep agreed.

"Uhh, sure" Kat agreed.

"I guess so." Lizzie agreed.

"Ok." Angel nodded.

"Arf Arf!" Pup barked in agreement.

"Alright guys! Act normal. When they go into the portal, we are following them!" Cookie cheered.

"Welcome to another day at Daycare!!" The kids heard Tina cry.

"Pretend nothings happening." Cookie whispered.

"Hiiii everybody!" Tina called, running up the stairs. "What's up."

"Nothing much, just hanging out." Cookie said.

"Like normal." Tony agreed.

"Cool!"

"Welcome to another day at Daycare!!" They heard Goldy scream in her annoying voice. "Unicorn! Where are you?"

"I'm in the basement!" He called back.

"Ok I'm coming." She yelled to him.

"No! Wait! I'll come to you!" Unicorn shouted.

"Okay! I'll meet you up in the Daycare room!" Goldy shouted. "Hiiiii Everybody!"

"Goldy could you be more quite and stop YELLING ACROSS THE DAYCARE?!" Tina snapped.

"Heh Heh. Sorry." Goldy laughed, annoyingly.

"Alright! I'm here!" Unicorn Mann said as he reached to top of the stairs.

"Welcome to another day at Daycare!!!" Ryan called out. "Hiiii Everybody!"

"Hi Cutie!" Tina sighed, giving him a hug.

"Hi Tina." Ryan said, rolling his eyes slightly, giving her a hug back. She squealed in response and let him go.

"So Ryan, what are we doing today?" Unicorn asked.

"Uhhh Goldy, Tina, Unicorn! Follow me!" Ryan said. He lead them to the portal.

"Okay!" Tina agreed.

"Sure!" Goldy yelled.

"Alright." Unicorn sighed.

"Get ready." Cookie whispered. The kids inched themselves toward the portal.

"In 3... 2... 1... Go!" Ryan cried.

"Go!" Shouted Tina, Unicorn and Goldy.

"Go!" Whispered the Daycare kids.

"Uahhhhh!" Everyone yelled.

"Ryan!" Tina cheered! "We're on a team!" The game was Bed Wars.

"Yep!" Ryan nodded. They were on Light Blue Team.

Goldy and Unicorn were on Yellow Team.

Cookie and Lizzie were on Pink Team.

Tony And Kat were on Orange Team.

Dave And Danny were on Green Team.

Derp and Pup were on Dark Blue Team.

Angel and Sal were on Grey Team.

"Hang on... I see people on the other islands..." Unicorn worried.

"What?!" Is it the other Daycare?!" Ryan asked, nervous.

"Hey guys!" Cookie called out.

"Hi!" The other Daycare kids said in unison.

"Cookie? Slingshot Squad?! What are you guys doing here?!" Tina asked.

"We wanted to play too!" Cookie explained. The others verbally expressed their similar opinions.

"Guys... If you wanted to play, you just had to ask. We could have planned something." Ryan said.

"Yeah. You can't play ALL the time, but sometimes it's ok!" Goldy agreed.

"Just ask in the future." Unicorn said.

"Oh. Really?" Cookie asked, feeling bad for just coming without asking.

"Of course!" Tina said happily.

"But come on. Let's have fun now!" Ryan encouraged. That game was the most fun thy had had in a long time.

Sorry it is such a short story but I had a cute, non ship story idea that I wanted to try out. Hope you guys enjoy! If there is any ideas you would like to see, go ahead and leave me some ideas. Alright, have a great day! Bye!!!