Visits | Part 1 (Juke)

Hey guys! So I decided to post what I have so far for you to see. If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see in the rest of this chapter, let me know, alright? Anyways, enjoy this first bit and I'll see you soon with another One Shot (or the finish to this, whatever comes first and I find myself able to write first.) See you all later Juke fans. Peace!

"Hey guys!" Luke yelled, waving at the huge group of people waiting for him. He pulled his luggage behind him and ran over to meet up with everyone.

Ryan, Ash, Mark, and Janet all waited for him.

"HEY!" Everyone cried, waving back at him. As he approached the group, he was quickly harassed by 4 people.

Janet was first, basically tackling him into a hug. Luke almost lost his footing, which would have resulted in both Janet and Luke on the ground, but he caught himself just in time.

"WOOOOAH! Janet! Careful! You almost knocked us both to the ground, and this ground isn't really that... clean..." Luke laughed.

"I'm sorry!" Janet apologized, letting go of him.

Luke laughed. "Don't worry, no one got hurt! We're both okay."

Next to attack Luke was Ash. Ash had a calmer approach, but still was very eager to hug her friend.

"It's so good to see you again!" Ash told him.

"It's so good to see you guys again!" Luke responded.

Ryan was next. He gave Luke a quick hug, followed by a brief handshake.

"Hey Luke."

"Hey Ryan!"

"Good to see you again!"

"Good to see YOU again!"

"Honestly, I'm just excited for when you finally move here."

"Just another month." Luke reminded his friend.

"True, but it is a terribly long wait. We really want to do real life videos with the great Unicorn Mann."

"Glad I'm not the only one who wants that." Luke joked.

Mark was last to hug Luke.

"Hey Mann! How's it going?"

"It's going pretty well. I'm here in Texas so... That's fun!"

"Glad to see you."

"Glad to see you too!"

"Come on guys! Let's go to the car! Then we can go see everyone else!" Janet exclaimed. Without even realizing what she was doing, she grabbed Luke's hand and lead him back to the car.

Ryan had drove everyone to the airport. Ash sat shotgun. As they reached the car Janet helped Luke put his bags in the trunk. Then everyone got in the car and they started driving. Janet, being smaller than the two boys who sat in the back with her, sat in the middle of them.

Luke was tired. He had had to wake up early to catch his flight, and he hadn't gotten much sleep the night before because he had been so excited to see all of his friends. He yawned, causing everyone else in the car to yawn in return.

"Dang it, Luke!" Ryan teased.

"Sorry! I'm just tired!" Luke apologized.

"Oh, if you are tired..." Janet patted her shoulder. "You can take a nap. I'll wake you up when we get to Ryan's." Janet told him.

Luke had wanted to decline, feeling awkward about taking Janet's shoulder as a pillow, but his body had other ideas. He smiled at her and rested his head on her shoulder. Soon sleep came to him.

Mark laughed at the two of them. "Look it, Ash, you OTP is sailing."

"Excuse me! My OTP is #Rash, thank you very much!" She informed her friend in a teasing way. Then, to prove it, she kissed Ryan's cheek, causing him to blush, though he said nothing and pretended not to notice.

"Wait, you guys ship us?" Janet asked, confused. Ash and Mark nodded. Even Ryan gave a small nod in agreement. "Why?"

"Come on, Janet, you can't tell me you don't like him." Ash teased. "At least a little bit."

Janet's face turned a soft pink at Ash's words. Maybe she did like him, but was she really to blame? Luke was kind, sweet, gentle, and also funny, entertaining, and handsome. Janet's thoughts made her blush all the more.

She was snapped back to reality by her three awake friends laughing.

"See!" Ash exclaimed.

"We knew it!" Mark laughed.

"Uhh-" Was all that could escape Janet's thoughts.

"Don't worry, Janet, if it makes you feel better, it's pretty obvious that he likes you." Ash comforted her friend.

"Ummm, I don't think so..." Janet sighed, looking at the person to her left.

"You don't really have to act much to be Goldy, do you?" Mark asked, eyebrows raised.

"What do you mean?" Janet asked, turning to look at him.

"Oh, nothing..." Mark sighed, shaking his head at Janet's obliviousness.

"Don't worry about it, Janet." Ryan told her before changing the topic.

Janet found herself tuning out the rest of the conversation, as she was trying to figure out what they were talking about.

I don't have to act to be Goldy? Think Janet, what are some of Goldy's biggest character traits? Well she is super sweet, a bit annoying, and oblivious, because she doesn't notice anything, especially Unicorn Mann's crush on her. Wait... Is that what they mean? I'm oblivious? Am I? Janet wondered if this was the character trait her friends were talking about.

"I agree. Pewdiepie's YouTube rewind is better than Youtube's Youtube Rewind." Ash nodded.

"Right?!" Mark exclaimed.

"OK, but it had like three YouTubers in it other than Pewdiepie... ALSO people complained that there was stuff from outside of YouTube, like a lot, but that was basically 90 percent of Pewdiepie's rewind." Ryan said, giving his rebuttal.

"It had YouTube stuff!" Ash complained.

"That's not the point, Ash." Ryan said, shaking his head.

"What do you think, Janet?" Mark asked. Janet was staring out the front window. "Janet?"

"Hey guys, did you mean I'm oblivious, like Goldy?"

"Uhh what?" Mark asked.

"Are you still thinking about what we talked about almost half an hour ago?" Ash asked.

Janet hadn't realized it had been that long until they pulled into Ryan's neighborhood.

"Nevermind, forget it." Janet sighed, shaking her head. Ryan began pulling into the driveway, so Janet began to shake Luke awake. "Hey, bud, we're here." She whispered to him.

Luke yawned and slowly opened his eyes as Mark and Ryan got out of the car and Ryan ran around the car to be a gentleman and help his girlfriend out.

"You know, we were just as oblivious as they are." Ash whispered to Ryan as they went inside to inform everyone that they were back.

"I know... I mean I even had you as my love interest in almost every single RP we had."

"And I just thought it was because I was one of the only girl voice actors you knew." Ash laughed.

"Good thing we had Ley."

Janet, of course, heard none of this conversation. She helped Luke out of the car as Mark grabbed Luke's bags from the trunk. Everyone headed inside to greet the others.