Yes, Police Officer? (Tyan)

Hey guys! This one is an adult AU, so I hope you like it! 

Tina was reading when the doorbell rang. She didn't want to get up, her enlarged stomach making it harder for her to do the normal tasks of life. She decided to suck it up, and go answer the door, not wanting to be rude to whoever was expecting her.

She opened the door to find two police officers standing outside of her door, somber looks on their faces.

"Uhh, may I help you gentlemen?"

"Are you Tina Rocky?" The police officer who's badge read Officer Tyler asked.

"Yes, I am. What's going on?" Tina asks, her hands instinctively taking hold of her stomach when she heard her first and last name.

"Ma'am," the second police officer, Officer Justin, started. "We regret to inform you that your husband, Ryan Rocky, is dead."

"That's impossible." Tina shakes her head immediately.

"Unfortunately, it's the truth, ma'am." Officer Tyler responds.

"That's impossible," Tina is more confident this time, "because he's in the kitchen making dinner."

"W-what?" Officer Tyler falters.

"Ryan, cutie, there's someone at the door for you." Tina calls back into the house.

She waits for a few moments before her husband joins her at the door. His arm wraps around her shoulder in a protective fashion as he joins her at her side.

"What's going on?"

"M-Mr. Rocky." Officer Tyler says in shock.

"That's me. What's going on? Is something wrong?"

"No, well, yes, actually. We just found your dead body at an old Daycare."

Ryan looked down at his wife. As the two's eyes met, they both came to the same conclusion.

"Unicorn." They said at the same time, confirming their suspicions to one another.

"I'm sorry, what?" Officer Justin asks, not understanding what the word "Unicorn" meant to the young couple.

"Can we get back to you?" Tina asked, though she didn't wait for an answer before saying "Great! We'll be in touch." And slamming the door in the two officers' confused faces.

"What kind of weird experiment do you think he got into this time?" Tina asked, hands still clinging to her stomach.

"Who knows?" Ryan asks, grabbing his phone off the kitchen counter, where he had left it charging. "But we're about to find out."