My Fear - Ryan

"Ahhhhhhh!" Tina heard screaming from even before she did her intro.

"WelcomeToAnotherDayAtDaycare!" She said quickly, running inside to find the source of the girly scream. "Who screamed?!" Tina asked as she ran in, out of breath from her quick intro and rushed entrance to the Daycare.

Everyone pointed to Ryan. Ryan was curled up in a ball on the floor, crying. Tina rushes over to him.

"Cutie? What's wrong?" Tina asked in concern.

Ryan just sat there, rocking himself back and forth on the ground. She turned to the kids. "What. Happened." She demanded in a harsh tone.

Everyone except Tony pointed to Tony.

"Tony? What did you do?" Tina demanded, trying to keep her cool.

"It was just a prank!" Tony yelled, trying to justify himself.

"What. Did. You. Do. To. My. CUTIE?!" Tina started calm, punctuating each word for dramatic effect, but she screamed the last word.

"I was just showing him my new pet rat!" Tony defended, holding out his pet rat. Ryan glanced up, saw it, screamed again, ran into the fanart gallery, and proceeded to curl back up into a ball.

"You and me are gonna have a chat later. In the mean time, use the portal and take that thing home. NOW!" Tina demanded. Tony ran off to the portal, Tina followed Ryan.

When she reached him she gently patted him on the back, unsure of how to comfort him correctly. "I sent Tony home to get his rat out of here." She told him, trying to ease his fears. "I didn't know you were scared of rats. And I thought I knew all your fears."

Ryan moves his head so the side of his head was rested on his knees, not his face. "It's a newer fear." He told her.

"Oh? How did it happen?" She asked, intent on learning the story.

"It's stupid." He told her, moving his face back to his knees.

Tina rested an arm on his back. "I'm sure it isn't. Come on, tell me."

"I watched Harry Potter and Ron's rat was-"

"-Hey! No spoilers! We didn't put a spoiler warning!" Tina quickly interrupted.

Ryan turned back to having the side of his head resting on his knees, not his face. "Oops. I forgot. But yeah, you know what I'm talking about."

"Yeah, but Ryan, that won't happen here." Tina told him.

"How do you know?!" Ryan whined.

"Well, for one, we don't live in Harry Potter's world, and two," Her eyes glinted with a loom of evil as she pulled out her lightsaber. "I won't let that happen."

Ryan chuckled. At this. "Alright, I'm ready to go back to Daycare. Thanks, Tina, you're the best." He gave her a hug and a high five.

"Hey, I guess being scary makes it easier for me to make other fears look bad." She said with a wink. The two walked back to the Daycare room, and Tina made a mental note to yell at her brother after Daycare.

478? Wow these are getting short... But don't worry. I'm making this a multipart One Shot! So I guess it won't be a One Shot at that point? Oh well. All of the ones titled "My Fear - (Insert Name Here)" will be connected, though you probably won't have to read them all to understand them... Anyways hope you enjoyed this one! See you soon! Byeeee!!!