Snuggles (Tyan)

Note: This takes place in the Minecraft Friends universe, NOT the Minecraft Daycare universe.

Also thanks to @PotatoCow222 for this prompt! Even if you did hurt me with that dare to Sabre, you've basically given me two ideas now for Tyan fluff, so thanks!

Tina was sitting at the bus stop by herself. It was too cold for her to be willing to walk home, and she really didn't feel like going home yet if she was honest.

Tina shivered. It was really cold out today, the forecast said it would be 5°F but it would feel like -3°F. Tina loved winter time, but this was getting ridiculous.

"Hey there." Ryan greeted, walking up to the bus stop with a smile on his face.

"Hey Ryan." Tina greeted, a sudden feeling of warmth spread throughout Tina's body. No matter how cold she was, a smile from Ryan was all she needed to feel warm once more.

"What are you doing out here? Your home isn't too far of a walk." Ryan asked, sitting next to her on the bench.

"I know, but I didn't really want to walk, it's too cold." Tina complained. "Plus, I'm not really sure I'm ready to go home yet."

"Oh? Why not? You could have some hot chocolate and left over Christmas cookies!" Ryan encouraged her.

"Yeah, but the house is empty right now. Dad's at work and Tony is hanging out with friends all of today. He won't be back until late tomorrow. I don't like being in the house all by myself."

"But being all by yourself elsewhere is perfectly fine?" Ryan joked.

"Better than being in a big, empty house." Tina retorted. She felt another shiver. When was that stupid bus going to arrive.

Ryan noticed Tina was freezing and moved himself so he was straddling the bench, as if he was riding a pony or something. Then he scooted up to Tina and Wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a hug. Tina immediately leaned into him, allowing him to snuggle her. The two their little warmth with one another on that cold winter afternoon.

A gust of air blew past, sending freezing cold air towards the couple. Ryan instinctively held Tina tighter. This caused Tina to giggle.

"And everyone says I'm the clingy one!" Tina teased.

Ryan immediately let go of her and got up. "You know, I don't have to stay here with you." Ryan told her, his pride had been injured.

"Wait, no, Cutie! Ryan! I'm sorry!" She apologized.

"Nope! Goodbye!" Ryan huffed, beginning to leave.

"But RYYAAN!" Tina whined.

"What?" Ryan demanded, turning back to her.

"It's so cold here without you!" She shivered.

Ryan sighed. She looked so helpless. He couldn't help himself. He walked back over to her and took her hand in his.

"Come on then. We can go to my house. It's warmer and we can snuggle there." He suggested reluctantly. What he would do for this girl...

"Really?!" Tina exclaimed. Her eyes were lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Yeah, sure."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She squealed, giving him a hug. He just nodded in return. The two hooked arms at the elbow and Tina rested her head on his shoulder. The two began the walk to Ryan's house.

And that was another day with the friends.

A short one, but I hope this holds you all over until the next one shot. I may do the Juke one before the Rash one, but we will see... Anyways! See you later Tyan Shippers! Peace!