Tyan With Hats Part 4

"Tina... You've tracked mud all over the carpet..."

"Now that, right there, is a mess."

"I just had it cleaned yesterday, Tina..." Ryan sighed.

"What?! I am not responsible for this! I have been jamming on my ukulele all morning!"

"They are clearly your footprints Tina..."

"Then there is an imposter on the loose! I won't let them get away with this! I am the only Tina The Tiger allowed in this world!"

"They literally lead directly to you..."

"Hmmm, clue number one, the imposter is a ghost!"

"Tinaaa... Stop avoiding this-"

"What, do you not think ghosts exists?"

"Tina..."

"Because Zombies exist!"

"That's not what I was-"

"I would know, I am one."

"Tina..." Suddenly, the house exploded, along with the entire city around them, leaving Tina and Ryan in a desolated waste land.

"Tiiiiiiiinaaaaaaa!"

"Happy Birthday!"

"But it's not..." He changed his mind mid sentence. "Please tell me you had nothing to do with this..."

"You should blow out your candle!" Tina said, gesturing to the burning city.

"You've gone to far this time, Tina..."

"Sorry? It's hard to hear you over the sound of melting city. Better blow it out so we can resume our conversation!"

"How did you even do this?!"

"A tad of hero dust!"

"Tina..."

"I let loose the tigers from the zoo!"

"Okay, this isn't funny, Tina."

"Who is laughing? Clearly not all the people who just EXPLODED!"

She made a "explosion" with her hands as she said this.

"I've gotta go... I've can't keep doing this..."

"But think of all the perfectly roasted faces I can now eat!"

"Why..."

"Because I'm a zombie! Nom nom nom!"

"Please stop talking about this... I'm gonna be sick..."

"Hmmm, you probably aren't gonna like your birthday decorations then!" Tina said thoughtfully.

"But my birthday isn't until to- Oh my gosh!" A bunch of balloons with human faces on them floated down from the sky.

"Surprise?"

"Eww! Nooooo! Ew-" Ryan threw up.

"I'm sorry, I thought you would like to watch me catch the balloons and eat them! Clearly there was a miscommunication, we should try better in the future."

"This is the worst, Tina."

"Yeah, you're right, I can see where I went wrong here."

"I'm gonna through up again... Keep them away from me. He hid his face in his hands.

"This was clearly the wrong way to go!"

"You think, Tina?!"

"What can I say? I expected them to be cooked more... Raw face is just disgusting."

"That isn't even the point, Tina, why would you think any of this was a good idea?"

"Probably because I'm a dangerous sociopath with a long history of violence that was turned into a zombie..."

"Oh."

"I don't understand how you keep forgetting that." Tina deadpanned.

Someone forgot to post over the weekend! That means you get two today and two tomorrow! I hope you guys enjoy the extra content that I forgot to post... haha. How is quarantine going for everyone? You guys doing anything cool? I'm learning Korean and my best guy friend is learning Russian, so we are learning together. It's a lot of fun, and we have no idea what the other is saying, but it is so much fun to talk to him about learning the languages we are learning. :D