The New Knife Squad (Tyan)

I'm triggered right now. @SentinelGamesGranted you need to stop with #Gina, okay? YOU ARE DESTROYING MY LIFE!!!

Uhh.... Sorry for yelling... Anyways, here's a #Tyan ship for my sanity. Okay, bye. 

This is weird you guys... Read at your own risk...

"Who-who are you people?" Tina asked, tears threatening to poor down her face. Knife pinned her onesie to the wall, keeping her from moving. She wanted to curl up in a ball and hide, but she couldn't move. Her lightsaber laid, discarded, against the wall opposite from her. Her sling shot had been cast on the ground, it's band snapped. The pebbles she used to shoot were scattered over the floor. And her picture of Ryan that she always kept in her back pocket? It too was pinned up against the wall with a knife.

A figure walked up to her. Their face, covered with a mask. He silently placed a hand on her face, as if to calm her. Tina shuttered away from the touch. A slapping sound was heard as some of the tears broke free from their eye prison. Tina wanted to move her hand to her face to cover the hand mark on her face, but she couldn't.

"We are the new knife squad, and we are here because YOU are the only thing standing in between us, and the Daycare. Without YOUR leadership, the sling shot squad WILL fail, and the Daycare WILL be ours." The person said, walking away from the crying tiger girl.

"R-R-Ryan w-w-will-"

"RYAN WILL NOTHING!" The man shouted. "Without you he is helpless. He MOVED HIS DAYCARE to keep you in his life." The boy turned and walked away. "And here we thought their leader was a genius." The rest of the group laughed at their leader's joke.

More tears spilled out of Tina's eyes. "Ryan..." She whimpered. Suddenly the door slammed open and the strange, cult-like squad froze. Sounds of gunshots were heard.

Tina screamed in fear, shutting her eyes tightly together. The gun shots stopped, yet her eyes remained closed. She felt a pressure leave her body as knives were taken out of her clothing, and as soon as she was able, she collapsed onto the ground, sobbing, curled up in a little ball.

She felt arms wrapped around her body, smoothing her hair super gently. The person began to rock her back and forth, trying to get her to calm down.

"Shhh, shh shh shh shh." The person commanded.

Tina continued to cry, but slowly, her eyes began to open, as she looked up at the person who saved her.

"R-Ryan?"

"Shh shh shh shh." He told her, running his fingers through her hair. "It's okay now. You are safe."

"What happened to the people?" Tina asked.

"They are probably respawning at their home right now, so we should leave." Ryan sighed. He wrapped his arms around Tina and lifted her up. "Let's get you back to the Daycare." He carried her out of the place and to a car parked outside. He laid her down in the back seat and placed a kiss on her head. Then he put a blanket over her, as her tiger onesie was torn and trashed. Then he got in the driver's seat and drove away.

"Ryan?" Tina asked.

"What's up?"

"How did you know how to find me?"

"Unicorn apparently our tracking chips in all of us..." Ryan sighed.

"What the heck..." Tina shook her head.

"Well it came in handy this time, didn't it?" Ryan asked, eyebrows raised.

"I guess. Uhh Ryan?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you wake me up when we get there?"

"Sure thing." Ryan nodded. Tina began to drift off into the world of slumbers.

When Tina's eyes opened, it was because Ryan was picking her up again.

He carried her into the Daycare, and brought her to his room, knowing it would be easier to lay her down in there, than climb up the ladder and put her up in her loft. He turned to leave when Tina stopped him.

"Wait..."

"What's up?" Ryan asked.

"I'm scared."

Ryan was confused. "You, the Tina, are scared?" Tina nodded. "Who are you and what did they do to my Tina."

Tina felt herself shutter at the term 'My Tina.'

"Sorry... I-"

"I was teasing, Tina. You deserve to be scared, you were literally just kidnapped and threatened at knife point." Ryan told her. "But I turned those jerks into the police. They aren't going to bother you."

"Oh-" Ryan could see that didn't ease her mind too well.

"Would you like some tea?" He asked. "And... cuddles?"

Tina's eyes lit up and a smile crept onto her face.

"I'll take that as a yes. I'll be right back. Stay here." Ryan ran downstairs and returned with two mugs of tea and some cupcakes.

"Here you go." He handed her the tea and set down the cupcakes. Then he sat down on the couch and patted the space next to him. Tina joined him and snuggled up to his side, as Ryan wrapped the blanket around the two of them.

"What do you want to watch?" Ryan asked, holding the remote.

"Can we watch Glenwood Prep again?" Tina asked. Ryan nodded and turned on the first episode for what felt like the 800th time. The two cuddled as drank tea and ate cupcakes, as they tried to, for a moment, forget the scare that had happened just a little earlier, and just relax with one another.

Okay! That was weird! (I mean, I've written weirder stuff...) This is what happens when my emotions are messed with, people! This is why you should just give me sweets, and leave me and my OTP's alone! Anyways, see you later Tyan Fans (and @SentinelGamesGranted )! Peace!