1000 Votes?! Are you ready for your reward?

If you just want the news, the important bits are in bold.

So we just reached 1000 votes! I never thought this would actually happen. Wow, thank you guys so much!

So I've been setting this up for awhile, and I've been working to make sure it was ready in time. I've hinted at maybe doing this a lot recently, but I've finally done it!

What did I do, you may ask.

Welcome to Please Read With Me, a Discord server for all of you guys!

You can talk to me directly, talk to one another, give me prompts and ideas for new one shots, and so much more!

My favorite part of having a Discord server is it allows me to give you sneak peeks at upcoming stories, deleted scenes or reworked scenes from one shots I've worked on in the past, let me have reader-voted endings to different stories, and it also lets me give you guys extra one shots you'll only be able to read if you join the server!

Not only that, but I've also opened it up for other authors in our fan fiction community. If you write fan fiction, you can post it there to share it. You can also post fan fiction suggestions for other people. I even have a special role for more well-known authors in our community. I won't name any names because I don't want to pressure anyone into joining, but if any authors would be interested in promoting their stuff on my server, I could even give them their own space to share things to their audience like I do.

As you guys know, I have been very disappointed in the lack of care on the Rocky Media servers, both from the staff and the members. There has been a lot of bullying over there, and none of the staff enforce any rules. On top of that, the creators who own the servers don't even engage in the community at all. That's why I'm making this server, because I'm disappointed in the Rocky Media discord community, and I want to give you guys a safe space to talk to one another and me!

Although this server is obviously mainly for Rocky Media fans, I know a lot of you are fans of other Minecraft Role-plays. For example, I am an Ash503 fan, so I watched Divines and Spies. When I found out she was working on a show for one of her fellow cast member's YouTube Channel (Cursed), I became a fan of TycerX. I am hoping that, if enough of you guys want it, we can expand out into other Minecraft Role-play communities. I want this server to be a hub for Minecraft Role-play fan fiction content creators. 

So, how do you join?

Here is a link to the discord server:

https://discord.gg/Z2s4Bjt

I'm really excited to see you guys over there, and I can't wait for all the conversations we can have, so come say hi!

I am also planning a second surprise in the coming days, so stay tuned for that. We hit 1k votes before I had expected it, and although the discord is up and ready, the second reward is not quite done yet. I hope to have it ready for you by next Monday, but we all know I'm terrible about time lines, so let's hope I don't forget to do it this weekend lol.

Yours, Honor.