The Clock

"Welcome to another day at Daycare!" Tina shouted, running into the building.

"Tick tock." She heard.

"Huh? Who said that?"

"Tick tock."

She looked around looking for the source of the noise.

"Tick tock."

"Ummm..." Tina turned to look at the grandfather clock that was making lots of noise now.

"Tick tock!" The clock said.

"Ryan!" Tina laughed, walking over to the clock. "What are you doing?"

"Tick tock! I'm a clock! I have not come to talk. Every day I want to play, through the portal we will stay." Ryan sung to the tune of "Rain, Rain, go away."

Tina laughed at him and Ryan came out of the clock.

"What were you doing in there?" She asked him, still laughing.

"Well we are playing hide and seek, and you are it." Ryan told her.

"Ummm... But I just got here."

"Yep! And everyone is hiding!" Ryan told her, voice full of enthusiasm.

"You didn't hide very well." Tina told him.

"Maybe I wanted to be found." He told her.

"Oh really? You purposely lost? For what purpose?" She asked, raising her eyebrows at him.

Ryan got very close to her face, and Tina felt flustered. "Because SOMEONE had to tell you that you were it!" He whispered in her ear. Then he ran off to go to the "found" area of the Daycare, the playroom.

Tina shook her head, mentally laughing at Ryan's flirtatious behavior. Oh, Ryan didn't know he was doing it, and it drove Tina crazy every time he would flirt with her without him knowing. It was the reason she kept after him, because she knew he had to at least subconsciously like her, or else the flirting wouldn't exist.

Tina shook her thoughts away and went out to find everyone. What she didn't know, was everyone was hiding in the same place. If she had known that, she would have checked the basement first-as it was the only place big enough to hold everyone. But no, she went to everyone's favorite hiding spots first.

Tina checked the kitchen for Cookie, but she wasn't there. She checked the theater for Tony, but no. She checked the girl's bathroom for Kat, but Kat wasn't there. She checked the portal control room for Dave, but Dave wasn't there. She checked the portal room for Derp, but Derp wasn't there. She checked the glass box, but no one was there.

Tina checked the art gallery and the secret room for Goldy, but she wasn't there. She went upstairs and checked everyone's rooms, but no one was in sight. She checked the roof for Unicorn Mann, and the backyard for Pup, but no one was visible.

Tina looked around and checked for Angel in the front yard, and she searched the Slingshot Squad base-even the secret bowling ally-but no one was there.

"Ryan!" She said, coming into the playroom. "Ryan?" Ryan was gone.

"Oh no!" Tina ran downstairs to check the only place she hadn't checked yet. She hadn't looked there because there was no way Unicorn Mann would let anyone in his base, and yet, it was the only place she had yet to check, and she had only found Ryan.

As she ran down the stairs, she heard a faint "Tick tock." Coming from the bottom. As she got closer and closer, it grew louder and louder, and this time it wasn't coming from just one source.

Tina reached the bottom of the stairs and was greeted by twelve clocks, six on each side of the hallway.

"Tick tock! I'm a clock! Today you get to knock down clocks. This national day is sure to pay. Have some fun and try to play!" The clocks all chimed together.

Well, Derp's and Pup's weren't quite like that, but it was the thought that counted.

"What is this?" Tina laughed.

"Happy National Punch the Clock Day!" Everyone cheered. Tina started laughing.

"Why?" She asked.

"We wanted to celebrate because we miss the holiday season, and the next holiday isn't until the middle of February, so Lizzie looked it up in one of her books and she found out it was National Punch the Clock Day!" Goldy explained.

"We thought you would enjoy that holiday, so we set up something for you!" Ryan added.

"Well, this is one of the most bizarre holidays I have ever heard of, but sure! Let's celebrate!" Everyone began punching the clocks and laughing until it was time to go home. They all had a great time on this very strange and useless holiday.

Hey there everyone! It's me! So this was meant to be posted yesterday but I was sick. Don't worry. Goldycorn and they 100 vote special will be out very very soon. I'm just having some technology issues right now. They should be out very soon! Also I recently found out that "punch a clock" mean "go to work" so that's stupid... anyways Daycare Fans! I'll see you later! Peace!