Tea Party (Tyan)

Before I start I want to say this story is 1443 words. Ok I know what everyone is thinking. What? An author's note at the START of the chapter? What kind of alternative universe have I stumbled into? Wait... you weren't thinking that? WHY DO I EVEN TRY? Uhh anyways... This chapter is dedicated to @Killerwolf18887 because they wanted a fluff story for #Tyan. And boom. Two stories in one day because I didn't get one out yesterday. (Prepare for cringe... Oh 'lil Boi', as Goldy would say, here we go.) Enjoy? Byeeee!!!

"Welcome to another day at Daycare!" Ryan called out. "Hiiii Every-body? Uhhh Tina? Where is everyone?"

"Umm Cutie?" Tina asked. She seemed nervous. How very unlike her.

"Yes Tina?" Ryan asked, acting like he noticed nothing.

"IWantedToKnowIfYouMaybeWantedTo-" she paused, like she was second guessing herself. "-have a tea party?"

"Tea?" Ryan asked enthusiastically.

Sure enough there was a tea pot, cups of tea, and scones on the glass table Ryan normally stood on.

"Yeah!" Tina exclaimed.

"Sure Tina! But where is everyone?" Ryan asked as he walked over to the couches.

"Uhhh they all got... Sick! Yeah! And they are all at home! Because they are all sick! And they didn't want anyone else to get sick!" Tina stuttered.

Ryan laughed at her uncommon spurt of nervousness. Tina sat down on the couch and Ryan poorer two cups of tea.

"How much sugar or honey do you want?" He asked.

"A lot!" Tina exclaimed, smiling happily.

Ryan carefully mixed in the amount of honey and sugar he wanted into his tea, and how much he thought Tina would like into hers.

"Here you go." He said, carefully handing her her mug so she wouldn't spill it on herself. He then took his own mug and sat right next to her.

Tina took a deep whiff of the aromatic smells irradiating from her cup of tea. She carefully took a sip of it, resting the heat level with her mouth. Her eyes lit up when she realized, not only was it the perfect temperature, but it was also the perfect flavor as well.

Ryan watched as the tiger girl took a sip of her tea and giggled at how cautious she was. He himself took a big gulp of his own tea, allowing the warm liquid to move down his throat before settling in his stomach. As he watched Tina take another sip, this one slightly larger, he had a great idea. He slowly lifted his hand up and pulled on the hood part of her onesie.

Tina nearly dropped her tea in shock. "Hey!" She scolded.

Ryan laughed. She looked properly frightened by his simple act of taking her security hoodie off of her head. Before her realized it, his hand was moving through her hair, flattening it down as it was statically from her hood.

Tina was frozen. She looked at her tea in confusion. Did I accidentally add a secret ingredient to make it a love potion? It wouldn't have been the first time. Soon the hand was off of her head, and she was able to move again. What was going on? Fearless Tina frozen at the mere touch of her crush. How? Tina looked back up to her Cutie.

Ryan had a smug look on his face, the same look he wore when he won a game in the portal. "Your hair was static." He explained. Tina could only nod. Ryan internally chuckled. Since when was his Tina shy?

What was going on? The two had been on quite a few date/not dates, they had kissed more times than countable. Well Tina knew, though she kept that number to herself. Not even the RyNotes had it because it was constantly changing. So why did she feel all flustered. She continued to take small sips of tea, holding the mug with both hands. Suddenly, Ryan's arm was around her, his hand on her shoulder.