Visits | Part 2 (Juke)

Hey there guys! How's it going? Well here is the part two I promised. I might do a part three at some point that takes place a few weeks in the future when they are dating, but for now I'm going to work on different projects. I have many good ideas that I've been given, and I want to get as many of them done as I possibly can. So yeah. I hope you enjoy! See you later Juke fans. Peace!

Many of Ryan's friends had come over to hang out and greet Luke, plus there were the people who lived there and Ley.

"Hey Matt." Luke greeted.

"Nice to see you!" Matt welcomed.

"Luke!" Ley exclaimed, walking over to say hi to him.

"Hello Ley!"

"Glad you're here!" Ley exclaimed, looking back and forth between Janet and Luke. She had a mischievous look in her eyes. "Everyone is waiting in the living room. Come on!" Ley led Janet, Luke, and Matt over to the living room where Ryan, Ash, Megan, Zach, Burt, Tyson, and Mark were waiting. Luke walked over and gave everyone hugs, then he went and sat down by Janet.

As everyone was catching up with one another, Burt suddenly had an idea.

"Hey guys, how about while we do this we do Super Smash Brothers Ultimate?" Burt suggested.

"But there are 11 of us and only 8 controllers." Megan pointed out, frowning.

"We could do it so people in the last 3 places switch out." Tyson suggested.

"But then the best people will always be staying in." Zach pointed out.

"What if you can only be in for 5 consecutive rounds?" Ash suggested.

"I guess that works." Megan nodded.

"Yay!" Janet exclaimed. Ryan turned on the switch and passed out controllers. It was decided that Ash, Ryan, Megan, Zach, Ley, Mark, Matt, and Burt would play first and Janet, Luke, and Tyson would wait.

"So, Luke, how was your flight?" Tyson asked, watching the chaos in front of them.

"It was pretty good. I didn't enjoy getting up early, but it made TSA easy to get through." Luke said.

"I'm sure. Have you had anything to eat yet?" Tyson asked.

"ZACH! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Megan suddenly yelled.

"Sorry, not sorry." Zach laughed.

"No fair." Megan huffed.

"Not really. I had a snack on the plane, but other than that, nothing." Luke said, ignoring the copple squabble in front of them.

"Did you want something? We have some apples, bananas, chips, soda, pop tarts... Take your pick." Tyson offered.

"Oh could I get some Doritos and an apple?" Luke asked.

"Sure, I'll be right back." Tyson sighed, getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"TAKE THAT!" Ryan yelled, hitting Zach, making his fly up into the sky like Team Rocket.

"HEY!" Zach yelled.

"Serves you right!" Megan pouted.

"Here you go!" Tyson said, handing Luke a bowl of Doritos and an apple.

"Thanks so much." Luke thanked.

"No problem." Tyson said.

"MATT!" Mark exclaimed.

"Sorry!"

"I thought we had an alliance!"

"I'm sorry! I was going for Ash!"