WAR!!!!! (With 5 Exclamation Marks For Your Enjoyment) | Part 1

Dear Ryan,

It's been awhile, hasn't it. I'm sure you haven't forgotten me, right? If you did, well...

That would be disappointing.

Anyways, I just was writing to you to let you know:

I messed with your portal.

Look, I know you are sick, but I just wanted to give you a heads up, mainly because the Daycare kids are going on a trip together, and by the time you are reading this, they are about the enter the portal.

Don't forget that this is a war.

I'm just taking hostages.

However, I'm not evil. So a few kids will be sent to you directly. I'm giving you a fighting chance.

When the kids arrive, the battle begins. Prepare to lose your Daycare to me.

-Ace

~~~

"Well, shoot. And here I though I was gonna have a chill day..." Ryan sighed, getting up. "Hey mom! I'm feeling better actually, I'm gonna get ready for Daycare!"

"Okay sweetie, but don't over work yourself, and try not to get anyone sick." Ryan's mom called up.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful." Ryan replied, pulling on his jeans and shoving the hoodie over his head.

"I'm gonna go to work now." Ryan's mom yelled.

"Alright! Have a good day! Bye mom! Love you!" Ryan called back down, putting his shoes on.

"Love you too! Bye!!"

Ryan heard the door close. He instantly ran to the basement and waited for whatever friends he was about to receive.

"Ahhh!" He heard, as Tina, Goldy, and Unicorn ran out of the portal.

"Figures." Ryan sighed.

"Ryan? What? How?" Tina asked.

"This isn't the zoo..." Goldy said disappointedly.

"And where is everyone else?" Unicorn asked, looking around.

Ryan handed Tina the note he had just received not ten minutes ago. Tina silently read it over before handing it to Unicorn, who read it, then explained it to Goldy.

"We're gonna kill him, right?" Tina asked Ryan.

"Oh yeah, we're gonna kill him." Ryan replied.

"We should go back to the Daycare," Unicorn suggested, "but, maybe, walk?"

"Yeah, let's go." Ryan nodded.

As they arrive at the Daycare they see a group of four people standing in front of them, at the head, Ace.

"So you came." Ace said, semi impressed.

"So you declared war." Ryan retorted.

"We've been at war for awhile."

"So you wanna fight us?" Ryan asked.

"We had a much better idea. AUTHOR!"

A girl runs out of the Daycare carrying a binder.

"Sup?"

"Author? How could you betray us?" Unicorn asks.

TO BE CONTINUED!

"What?! You can't do that!" Tina exclaimed.

"Sure she can, she's the author." Goldy responded.