Holiday Time!

It was November 23, the day after Thanksgiving, and Tina was at the Daycare early. VERY early. She hauled the last box in through the portal. Thank goodness for it or she never would have gotten them all here as fast as she had.

Ryan said she could decorate AFTER Thanksgiving, so as it was officially November 23, 12:03 AM, Tina was ready to decorate.

The first thing she did was put up the tree in the Daycare room. She decorated it with all the best decorations and put all the presents she got for everyone under the tree.

"Kat, check. Tony, check. Dave, check. Danny, check. Lizzy, check. Angel, check. Cookie, check! Derp, check. Pup, check. Goldy, yes fine, check. Unicorn Mann, check. Annnd Cutie! Check! That's everyone!" She smiled looking at her list.

Tina continued to make the Daycare Christmasy, pitting tinsel and lights everywhere, even going as far as to change the color of the Daycare so it too could be Christmas themed. That took a lot of paint. She heard honking and she went outside to see her truck, or more accurately TRUCKS, had arrived.

"Hey guys, just put it all over. The rink goes in the back! Thanks!" Tina couldn't wait for the earth to give her snow, so she gave the Daycare snow herself. It was cold enough, it just hadn't snowed yet.

Tina put extra blankets on the couches and got some water warmed up for hot chocolate. This truly was her winter wonderland now.

~~~Later~~~

"Welcome to another day at Daycare!" Ryan called out. He knew most people would be at home in a food coma, but he came in case anyone did come, it was his Daycare after all.

What he saw, shocked him, though it probably shouldn't have, knowing Tina. The Daycare had been transformed into a winter paradise, and there was... snow?! What? It hasn't even showed yet! Tina has really gone all out, and it wasn't even 8:30 AM, November 23.

Ryan entered the Daycare and ran up into the room, expecting to find Tina waiting for him. Instead he found Tina, collapsed on the floor under the Christmas tree. The decorating must have wore her out. He thought to himself. She was shivering slightly. Heating in the Daycare wasn't easy, with all the windows and holes without doors... He found a big blanket on the couch and wrapped it around her, he didn't need her getting sick. She stopped shivering and seemed to sleep peacefully.

Soon, Ryan heard Goldy running into the Daycare.

"Welcome to another day at Daycare!" She called. "Woah! Look at this place!" Goldy gasped.

"It's already Christmas ready?!" Ryan heard Unicorn inquire.

Oh, that's right. Ryan though. Unicorn Mann went to Goldy's house for Thanksgiving. He must have stayed over. I better quiet them before they wake up Tina though. He ran down stairs quickly, into the lobby where Unicorn and Goldy were admiring, and talking loudly about the decorations.

"Ryan!" Goldy yelled. "Isn't this awesome!"

"Shhh! Tina is sleeping upstairs. My guess is she came in at midnight and decorated all of this. She needs to rest." Ryan hushed.

"Oh, sorry. She did a really good job." Goldy whispered.

"You should tell her that when she wakes up." Ryan suggested, knowing that would probably help Tina hate Goldy less, as her Christmas decorations meant almost as much as Ryan did to Tina.

"Are you crazy?! She'll take it as an insult!" Goldy worried.

"I agree with Ryan on this one." Unicorn stated.

"Whatever." Goldy huffed.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here so early?" Ryan, Unicorn, and Goldy turned around to see Tina at the top of the stairs, the blanket Ryan had tucked her in with was wrapped around her shoulders. She rubbed one of her sleepy eyes, still holding the blanket with both hands to keep it from falling off.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to wake you." Goldy apologized. "You did a nice job on the decorations this year."

"Thanks, Goldy." She yawned loudly.

"Maybe you should go to your room and rest." Unicorn suggested, yawning himself.

"Yeah, Tina," Ryan said, climbing up the stairs to meet her, trying not to also yawn. "You should rest, doing all of this was probably really draining."

"No," she yawned. "I'm awake. I wanna show you something." She slowly started her way down the stairs, Ryan followed behind. She led them into the kitchen. "I made you guys hot chocolate." She sighed, sitting down in a chair and pointing over to the counter. Sure enough there were 4 mugs of got chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream.

"Why? None of us were suppose to come today." Ryan wondered aloud.

"No, I knew you guys would come. Otherwise I wouldn't have woke up so early..." she explained, yawning when she was done. The other three yawned with her.

"Hey!" Goldy said, annoyed with all the yawning. (At this point even I'm yawning from the action of describing people yawning. I hope you guys aren't yawning too. If you are, I'm sorry.)

"Sorry," Tina apologized. "I can't help it." She yawned again. Ryan carries his own hot chocolate and Tina's hot chocolate over to the table Tina was sat at. He set hers down I front of her and moved he chair to sit next to her. Unicorn and Goldy got their own hot chocolates and pulled over some chairs so they could join Tina and Ryan.

"This is nice." Tina sighed, leaning her head on Ryan's shoulder, still wrapped up in her blankie.

Ryan sipped his hot chocolate. "You really need to sleep." Ryan told her. "You can't even stay seated upright."

"I can too!" She countered.

"Then why don't you... oh. Fine." Ryan realized. Tina giggled softly, snuggling closer to him.

Unicorn Mann watched the two of them and finally worked up the courage to say something.

"Hey Goldy, are you cold?" He asked.

"No, not really. This sweater is really warm." Goldy replied.

Tina glanced up at Ryan. Ryan nodded at her.

"Hey Unicorn, are you cold?" He asked.

"Uhh- yes... I am." Unicorn stuttered, faking a shiver.

"Don't worry bud! I'll get a blanket!" Goldy ran upstairs and returned with a blanket. She scooted her chair closer to his and wrapped the blanket around the two of them. "Don't worry, I'll save you." She laughed.

"Goldy, that's my job!" Unicorn Mann said.

In response, Goldy hugged Unicorn. "Haha, I know." The four spent the rest of the day telling stories and making jokes until it was time to go home. 

So yeah, it's a little bit shippy (is that a word?) but I just wanted to have this story. This is basically me, once Thanksgiving is over I have full range over my house. It is my turn to decorate! I realize I've been posting a lot of One Shots recently, but that is because I'm not going to be able to do much over Thanksgiving break. Plus I have so many story ideas! I hope you guys enjoyed. Ok bye!!!