Tea?! (Rash)

This was inspired by Ryan's Valentine's Day Twitter post. I'll put the picture up so people of the future don't have to go find it. It was just too cute not to do something. This takes place the day before Valentine's Day at the girl's house. As always, enjoy!

"Thanks for inviting me over, girls." Ryan greets, entering the house.

"Any time, thanks for coming over!" Ley exclaimed. "Come in."

"Thank you." Ryan smiles, entering the house. Ley shut the door behind her.

"Ash! Your boyfriend is here!" Ley exclaims.

"Coming!!" Ash yelled from the kitchen. She ran in and basically tackled Ryan into a hug. "Hi!" She exclaimed.

"Hi." Ryan replied, hugging her.

"Oh! I got you something! Follow me!" Ash told him, releasing from the hug and pulling him along, leading him back to the kitchen. Ley watched, laughing.

"They are so cute." Janet said, joining Ley.

"Right?!" Ley agreed.

"Happy early Valentine's Day!" Ash said, holding out a box of tea the size of her head. "I opened it so I could make some for you." She sighed, blushing.

"Thank, you, it's perfect." Ryan replied, kissing her forehead, taking the box.

"Here." She said, picking a mug up off the counter. The mug had a picture of the Daycare kids all hanging out. "I had this made specially for you." She told him.

Inside was tea.

"You're the best." He told her. She smiled bigger.

"Okay love birds, come on, let's hang out now?" Janet pointed out.

"Sorry." Ash laughed. Ryan did the same thing as her at the same time, causing them to laugh more. The three girls and one boy walked into then living room together. Ryan sat down, holding his much with both hands. Ash attempted to cuddle him and he let go with one hand and wrapped his arm around his girlfriend.

"Guys, we shouldn't actually play video games today." Ley said.

"I agree." Janet nodded.

"Okay! Sure!" Ash exclaimed, resting her head on Ryan's shoulder. "What do you want to do?"

"Well, what if we talked and just like cake up with questions and took turns answering?" Ley asked.

"I love it!" Ash exclaimed.

"Okay!" Ryan nodded. "I have a question!"

"Go for it." Janet nodded.

Please note. Most, if not all, of these will be made up for this story. Don't take theses as fact.

"Who is your favorite YouTube Animator?"

"Jaiden Animations." Ash answered.

"Let Me Explain Studios." Ley replied.

"I like TheOdd1sOut." Janet replied.

"What about you?" Ley asked Ryan.

"I like Domics a lot. But I like a lot of them." Ryan answered.

"I have a question!" Ash exclaimed. "What YouTube ship do you ship but you know it won't happen?"

"I platonically ship Septiplier." Ley said.

"Romantic ship." Ash clarified. "Plus, they are friends?"

"Oh, then I ship Laurex." Ley replied.