Minecraft Daycare: Here We Go Again | Teaser (Part 1/3)

"Welcome to another day at Daycare!" Ryan exclaimed, looking up at the sky. "Huh? That's interesting." Ryan said, looking around. "Oh! There it is!" Ryan pulled out a large mallet, walked up to the fourth wall, and broke it.

"Can I help you?" A girl in the other side of the wall asked. She has a notebook and paper and was writing.

"Paper draft, nice."

"It's easier to write in a notebook during school. People think you are taking notes. Anyways, what did you need?"

"I was wondering what I'm doing here, didn't you say you were done with Daycare one shots?"

"I did." The author nodded.

"So why am I here."

"How would you like your own multi-chaptered story?"

This Spring

"Is this an ad?"

"Why yes! Do you like the voice?"

"Is it Tina?"

"Ash is doing a deep voice."

"Oooooh."

Experience your favorite Minecraft role play.

"What if it isn't their favorite?"

"Have you met this fandom?"

"Fair enough."

In a way never before seen.

"There is a lot of fan fiction. I'm sure your idea isn't completely original."

"You haven't even seen the idea yet. Only two people commented on that announcement, and you weren't one of them."

People are saying: "Omg I would so read that"(@Killerwolf18887) and "that's a great idea" (@Killerwolf18887).

"What."

"Nothing!"

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"It's just... Why those quotes?"

"Why not?"

"It's just... They're from the same person."

"What's your point?"

"Alright, fair enough."

Go back to the beginning and experience it in an engaging new way.

"Are you saying my show isn't engaging?"

"Of course not."

"I'm pretty sure you are. In fact, I'm pretty sure that is exactly what you are saying."

"Well... Your show didn't have a ton of character development. Or plot, for that matter."

"But it got a lot of views."

"Yes, it did."

"And it made a lot of money."

"So why change what works?"

"Ask COPPA."

"Ouch."

"Exactly."

Brought to you by the same people who brought you way to many Minecraft Daycare one shots.

"I thought you were the only one who wrote them."

"I have an editor sometimes. Not always, but sometimes."

"Oh, okay."

Minecraft Daycare: Here We Go Again

"Oooh! Now we get to cut to the sneak peek part of the teaser!"

"Are all of the scenes going to show up in the book?"

"I don't know. Probably. There are always a few that don't make it in. Don't you watch movies?"

"Yeah?"

"Spider-Man Far From Home."

"Oh yeah, that was so stupid. I was really looking forward to that part of the movie. Wait, are you going to be doing that to your audience too?"

"Don't know yet. I'll try not to, but none of this book has actually been written yet."

"Why are you writing a preview for a book you haven't started yet?"

"Just because The One Life War was half way written and edited before I posted the first chapter, doesn't mean all of my books are that way. It's why I'm failing The Broken right now. I wanted to get this out so people could hold me accountable to at least trying to write this idea."

"Alright, fine. Are you going to start now?"

"Yeah, probably. Procrastination was kicking in and-"

"Just start."

"Okay."

"Why haven't you started."

"Well, I'm planning on making this a two-parter."

"For real?"

"Yep!"

"Oh my gosh. You're honestly so terrible."

"It'll come out soon!"

"Whatever."

"See you all soon! Peace!"

"Didn't you get rid of that ending."

"No, just changed it for One Life. It'll probably change again for the New Year though."

"Why?"

"Because I can. I'm the author."

"That's an overused answer, coming from you."

"Pff. Go make out with Tina or something."

"I'm not going to do that."

"You say that now..."

"Yes I do. Go write part two."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."