"Someday" (Goldycorn)

Hello! Welcome to story #2 for GoldyCorn! Woot Woot! Anyways, this one is based off of yet another song, but it's actually majorly based off of an animation by Wolfychu of this song. (Someday) So I hope you like it. I know you liked the last one. If you want, I have another idea for a song but with Genderbent GoldyCorn with YandereCorn in it as well. If you are interested in that sort of thing, let me know. :) Anyways guys, enjoy the One Shot!

Goldy screamed.

For the first time in her life the young girl knew what it was like to be truly scared. So scared, that her life flashed before her eyes. So scared, that she maybe wet herself a bit.

Goldy was scared. And she had good reason to be scared too.

She just saw her best friends get turned into a zombie.

She had walked into Daycare without a care in the world, just like everyday. She had annoyed Ryan and Tina, just like everyday. She had said hi to the Daycare kids, just like everyday. She had expected that, just like everyday, the kids would all go to the portal and play a game together.

This did not happen.

"Unicorn!!!" Ryan called out. "Get up here!"

"Coming!" Unicorn yelled back. Oh if Ryan had just called Unicorn up a few moments prior or a few moments later, everything would have been fine. But, of course, because conflict is a great way to have plot development, and because the odds were NOT in Unicorn Mann's favor today, Ryan called him up at just the WRONG time.

Because at that moment, a zombie entered the Daycare.

The kids at the Daycare were unaware that outside of their lovely Daycare, a zombie apocalypse was devouring the world.

If Unicorn had been called a few moments before, he would have just missed the zombie, and he would have been fine. If Unicorn had been called a few moments later, he would have seen the zombie, and he would have been able to save himself. Instead, he was caught by surprise, and the zombie grabbed him and bit him.

Goldy, Tina, and Ryan were waiting at the top of the stairs for Unicorn, where they stood helplessly as a zombie infected their dear friend, and super hero, Unicorn Mann.

Goldy screamed.

For the first time in her life the young girl knew what it was like to be truly scared. So scared, that her life flashed before her eyes. So scared, that she maybe wet herself a bit.

Goldy was scared. And she had good reason to be scared too.

She just saw her best friends get turned into a zombie.

Unicorn looked up at his friends with fear in his eyes, as his skin slowly turned green and cuts appeared over his body. "Run!" He whispered, tears filling his eyes as he fought for control.

Goldy did as she was told and ran up the stairs. Ryan had everyone follow him as everyone ran to his room. The kids worked together to block up his door and window.

As soon as it was safe, Goldy collapsed on the floor and took deep breaths, trying to calm herself down. What she just witnessed was quite a traumatic experience for a 4-6 year old to have to see, even if she was a VERY advanced 4-6 year old.

Suddenly, Goldy felt a hand on her back, she looked up to see a very concerned Tina and a sympathetic Ryan crouching over her.

"You okay there?" Tina asked.

"U-Un-Uni-Unic-Unico-Unicor" Goldy tried to say.

"Shhhh." Ryan hushed softly in a very gentle tone of voice. "It's gonna be okay, take deep breaths."