Cliche (Goldy Centered With Tyan?)

AU where Tina isn't constantly pinning after Ryan. You guys are welcome.

"Sorry, can you explain this all to me again?" Goldy asked, looking back and forth between Ryan and Tina.

"Okay so, my family is having this family reunion and I really want Ryan to come because he's basically family, right? And he's my best friend."

"And I really want to go so my mom doesn't send me to go be a leader at our church's Vacation Bible School." Ryan added.

"Right, I got that." Goldy nodded. "But why does that mean the two of you need to pretend to be dating?"

"My family only lets relatives and significant others come, not friends, so I have to pretend I'm dating him." Tina explained.

"So you guys are going to go pretend to date for two weeks in Florida for Tina's family reunion?"

"Exactly. That's why we have to go. Ryan and I have to go pack and come up with things that we've done as a couple for the last year since the last reunion where I didn't have a boyfriend."

"Okay... Have fun."

"Thanks! See you later!"

Goldy took out her phone to text "Uniboo".

Goldy: Hey, I'm betting $20 that Tina and Ryan will be a couple in 2 weeks.

Uniboo: What? What makes you say that?!!!

Goldy: Tina is taking Ryan to Florida where she is pretending to be dating him for 2 weeks at their family reunion. I've read enough fanfic to know where this is going.

Uniboo: I give them a week, tops.

Goldy: Bet.

Uniboo: Want me to fly us to fly us out to Florida with my powers so we can watch it all unfold?

Goldy: You want us to spy on their romantic family get away for 2 weeks?

Uniboo: Yes

Goldy: That is the sexiest thing you've ever done.

Goldy: Let's do it, babe.

Uniboo: Heck yeah! Don't forget a swimsuit!

Goldy: Better get packing! TTYL!

Uniboo: lol see you soon!

So, I'm writing a multi-chapter short story that is a bit of a mature story (as in references and language is a bit mature) so I can't post it in the One Shots, but how many of you would go read it if I posted it in a desperate place? I may also make an ulternate version to post on here where it is more child friendly... hmmm.... thoughts? Also I will post the second chapter of the day after I complete my Advanced Theater auditions today.