Tyan with Hats Part 10

"Tina."

Tina rubbed her eyes. Where was she? Everything was dark. Who was talking?

"Tiiina."

"Ryan?"

Everything was so dark. How had she gotten here? The last thing she remembered was a bunch of screaming and blood.

"Tina!"

"I can't see anything."

Tina looked up to see Mask Ryan, just Ryan. He wanted to be called Ryan. Anyways, Ryan was floating above her, emitting a soft red glow. She couldn't see much though, only his face.

"You need to get up, Tina, you're in grave danger."

"Where am I?" Tina asks the floating mask. She couldn't feel her legs. Why couldn't she feel her legs?

"Hang on, I'll find a light." Tina watches the soft red glow get further away from her.

"Alright..." She sighed, trying to move her legs, but she couldn't feel anything. "I don't remember how I got here..."

"You need to get out, Tina." Ryan told her.

Suddenly the area around Tina grew brighter. She shielded her eyes from the bright light. Her eyes adjusted to the light, and she had a look around her. She instantly recognized where she was.

"Ahh, I'm in the gore pit. I see."

"You had a really bad fall, Tina." Ryan told her.

Tina looked to see what was going on with her legs. They were bent at awkward angles. "I think my legs are broken."

"You're in danger. You need to get up."

"How long have I been down here?" Tina asked Ryan. She just wanted to go to sleep. She shifted slightly to lean against the wall of her gore pit. She was only slightly worried by the fact that even her moving didn't cause her legs to hurt. "It feels like a long time."

"Your work isn't over yet, Tina. You still have so much more you have to do."

"Ryan, I don't think I can move. I can't feel my legs. I think I'm in shock."

"We have to get out of here quickly, Tina. There's something down here with us."

Tina rolled her eyes. "It's probably Jaiden. She won't bug us. She's a vegan zombie. She won't eat anything with a face." Tina sighed, trying to move her legs so she could get a better look at them. "She generally tears it off first."

"It grows closer."

"Doesn't change the fact that I can't move." Tina could see her legs better now. Yep. They were broken. So she was defiantly in shock. "By the way, have you always been this creepy, Ryan?"

"I'll go find a rope."

"Oh, get me a first aid kit too if you can find one!" Tina called out after Ryan. She heard the mask sigh in response. 

Ryan returned a few minutes later, empty handed-err-he didn't have a rope.

"No luck finding a rope?" Tina asked, knowing the answer.

"I'm sorry, Tina, you'll need to do this yourself."

Tina sighed. "Well, that's a bummer..." She shut her eyes and leaned against the wall. Maybe she could just sleep it off. Sleep sounded so nice...

"Tina!"

"It's not gonna work, my legs are broken, and I'm not feeling very hopeful about my odds of getting out of here without those."

"Tina!"

Tina sighed, leaning further into the wall. It was so comfy. Maybe just a few minutes...

Oh man, she missed the times before she was zombified and her whole life was ruined. If only she could go back in time. Maybe she could go apologize to her friends and try to make up with them? If she was gonna die, she might as well try to die on a good note with all the people she cared about.

"Alright, I'm coming." Tina opened her eyes and glanced around the area. "Oh hey, how did all these dead bodies get down here?"

"You killed all of these people, Tina."

"Collecting piles of human meat is my least favorite thing to do." Tina's voice lacked its normal enthusiasm. She really wasn't looking forward to getting out of this hole with two broken legs. She wasn't even sure what part of the hole she was in. This thing was bigger than the catacombs.

"Tina!"

"I am just a no good trouble maker." She told Ryan. She shifted to try to stand up, but she quickly realized how impossible that was going to be. She instead shifted to a army crawl position. "Well, this is going to suck."

Tina worked her way through the corridors of her gore pit. Why had she made it so long and dark? The ground was wet, presumably with the blood of her victims. 

She continued to crawl, arm after arm. It was a slow and painful process, especially as, even with the shock, she could still feel every bump her legs had to endure on the long and tiring process.

She stopped to rest many times, but Ryan wouldn't let her rest for long, telling her she had to keep going. What could be so dangerous down here?

Tina eventually reached an area she was somewhat familiar with, and it took a lot less time to get to the exit from there than it took to get to the area she was familiar with.

She sighed as she pried the door open and crawled out. She laid on the ground, exhausted. She hated how hard it was to do things without legs.

Tina crawled towards her houses. She needed help, someone...

"Tina, where are you going?"

"What do you mean?"

"You need to finish your work."

"I need help."

"No, you must finish your work, Tina."

"Go away, Ryan, my legs are broken. I need to get help."

Ryan huffed and floated away. Tina crawled back to her house, covered in blood, the smell of iron overwhelming her senses.

She reached her house and went inside, she went to her room and found her phone on the bed. She maneuvered to reach it.

She dialed the number before she could really think about it. The phone rang four times before someone answered.

"Tina?"

"Hey, I need help."

Sorry for accidentally posting this for like 20 seconds yesterday... There was a glitch and I'm not really sure what happened. Anyways! Ready for the divergence everyone? Well, here it is! The next two chapters are going to be quite different from the original, just as I promised. I hope you enjoyed, please let me know you're predictions in the comments. Who did she call? What's going to happen next? Let me know what you think!