Tyan With Hats Part 3

Ryan stared at the ruins of what had once been a beautiful South American city.

"Tina, we were suppose to be on vacation..." Ryan said. She had told him that she would try not to cause as much mayhem this time. This was their first vacation since the cruise. Ryan should have known that she would cause some sort of mess, no matter what she said. He felt played.

"I don't know about you, but I'm having a great vacation!" Tina said, very happily. As she did, she pulled out a cloth from her back pocket and used it to clean off the blood that was soaking her knife.

"You toppled a South American government, Tina."

"The people have spoken! Vive la résistance!"

"But you pushed the resistance leader into a giant fan!"

"He was a traitor and a scoundrel!"

"He was trying to keep you from pushing other people into a giant fan..."

"Those other people deserved to be pushed into a giant fan though!"

"Oh? And why's that, Tina?"

"Because they were trying to flirt with you." Tina said sweetly, grabbing his arm and hugging it.

Ryan sighed at this display of affection. He knew he should do something. Tina was a zombie obsessed with killing people, more than she needed to kill to stay alive, but he couldn't bring himself to do what was right for the world. Call him selfish, but that didn't change anything.

"I think we should go home, let's go."

"In that case, I should probably mention that I filled our luggage with orphan meat."

"Wh-what?"

"Well, I'm building a giant meat-dragon like our dragon in G&G, and not just any sort of meat will do."

"You know what? I'm not even really that shocked anymore."

"Wha? That's not fun..." Tina pouted.

"This is kind of the norm for you, Tina."

"I'll have to try harder next time."

"Please don't."

"It's like you've gone and challenged me, and you KNOW I don't back down from a challenge."

"Tina..."

"It's too late now, Ryan." 

The long awaited third part of this monstrous nightmare. I'll probably get around to posting the other parts... Probably...