Oblivious (A Dragons Story) (Important Author Note!)

Takes place in the summer after their Junior Year of HS in the Dragons Universe. (Also, Author Note at the end of the of the chapter, along with some important news!!!)

Ryan's POV

"Ryan!" Tina shouts, running towards me. I smile as I allow her to run into a hug. I spin her around and she laughs happily. I set her down on the ground.

"Hi Tina." I smile at her. She giggles.

"I've missed you!" Tina exclaims.

"I've missed you too, Tina." I reply.

"Tina!" Goldy exclaims, coming over, dragging Unicorn behind her.

"Hi Goldy!" Tina smiles.

"Welcome back, Tina." Unicorn welcomes.

"Thank you, I've missed you guys!"

"We've missed you too!" Unicorn exclaims.

"How was your flight?" I ask, taking her suitcase from her and putting it in my trunk.

"WAY too long!" Tina exclaims, hugging Goldy and Unicorn. I open the passenger door open for her and she climbs in, setting her carry on bag in her lap. Unicorn opens the back door and climbs in, Goldy following after him and closing the door behind her. I walk around and climb into the driver's seat. "Thanks for coming to get me." Tina tells me. I look over and see that her face is slightly more pink than it was a moment ago.

"Of course, any time." I tell her, I feel my face heat up.

Goldy's POV

"And everyone thought I was oblivious." I whisper to Unicorn, getting a laugh out of him. He kisses my cheek, his beard rubs against my face.

"Maybe we should help them then?" Unicorn asks me. A smile spreads across my face.

"Unicorn, I have never heard a better idea in my life! Well, other than that idea you had that we should go on a date."

Unicorn winks at me, and this time it's my turn to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Tina's POV

"What are you two whispering about?" I ask. "Stop being so secretive!"

"At least they're keeping their PDA to a low." Ryan whispers to me, causing me to giggle.

"That's because they know I'd be yelling at them if they were too handsy. I'm for the ship but seriously... Enough is enough." I whisper to Ryan, earning a laugh from him. I love his laugh it's so cute. I sigh on the inside.

"Hypocrites!" Unicorn exclaims.

"I don't know what that means." Goldy says quietly to Unicorn.

"It means they are saying "no secrets!" but then they are telling one another secrets." Unicorn explains.

"Oooooohhhhh." Goldy nods. "Hippocrips!" She exclaims.

"That's not-ugh. Good job, Goldy..." Unicorn sighs.

"Thank you." Goldy responds.

"We were just talking about your constant PDA." I told them.

"Seriously, you two need to stop!" Ryan complained.

"What is this? An intervention?" Goldy asks.

I turn back to look at her dead in the eyes, my face stern and unwavering. "That is exactly what this is." I reach my hand up and lock the car doors. The looks on Unicorn and Goldy's faces are priceless.