The Author Breaks Everything | Part 2

Last time:

"Don't forget that this is a war."

"-Ace"

"Ahhh!"

"Figures."

"Ryan? What? How?"

"We're gonna kill him, right?"

"So you came."

"So you declared war."

"You wanna fight us?"

"AUTHOR!"

"Sup?"

"Author? How could you betray us?"

"TO BE CONTINUED"

"What?! You can't do that!"

~~~

"The funny thing is, I'm posting both chapters on the same day."

"But... What? Why?! What's the point of that?" Tina asks.

"Because I wanted to change tense without being weird." The Author shrugs. "You know, this is my first official appearance in this universe, or on Wattpad in general. I use to do it a lot on FanFic-"

"Not the time..." Ryan reminds.

"Oh right sorry."

"Anyways, I found the Author and suggested she have us do a D&D style battle where she is rolling dice in her room to determine our fates." Ace explains. "Because otherwise we automatically lose."

"He's not wrong." The Author nods.

"Why did you say yes to that?" Ryan demands.

"I dunno. Why do I do anything? Why have I still not finished that choose your own ending. Because I get sidetracked and don't wanna work on what I've promised."

"That's The Author for you." A siamese cat says, popping out of no where.

"How did you get here?!" The Author demands.

"I don't know what you are talking about." The cat says before disappearing.

"There are too many references here. I'm out." Goldy sighs, walking away.

"Wait!!" The Author yells.

***We are experiencing some difficulties, please hold as we try and repatch the Story-Time Continuum. Thank you!***