My Fear - Unicorn Mann

"Ok so now that we're done playing hide and seek..." Ryan began, he then turned on the lights. "How about we play something else with everyone?"

"Oh? What do you suggest, Cutie?" Tina asked sweetly.

"Hmm," he contemplated, "Oh I know! What if we play a game outside?" He determined, wanting to get a breath of fresh air.

"Oh! Oh! I have an idea!" Goldy said, hopping go and down.

"What is your idea?" Ryan asked her, wanting her to stop being annoying.

"We should play tag!" Goldy said. "The person who is it should have to hold one of these in their hand, so we know who is it, so I'll give you all one..." she passed out red batons. "And then, put them away unless you are it!" Goldy explained.

"That's actually not a terrible idea, Goldy, come on everyone! Let's go outside!" Ryan called out.

"Thanks!" Goldy exclaimed, taking his words as a compliment. Everyone ran outside together.

"Not it!" Tina shouted!

Everyone copied her example and it turned out Tony was the last person to yell it. He pulled out the baton.

"I'm counting to 5!" He shouted. "1... 2... 3..." the kids spread out across the back yard. "4... 5!" Tony start to chase after people. He was able to tag Cookie. "Tag no tag backs!" He yelled, tagging her on the shoulder.

Cookie ran after Kat, who had been just trying to watch the event, not participate in it. Kat ran away but soon tripped over her own feet and fell to the ground.

"Oh my gosh are you ok, Kat?!" Cookie asked, catching up and holding out a hand for her to be helped up with.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Kat sighed.

"Oh good, cause YOU'RE IT NO TAG BACKS!"

"Hey!" Kat complained. She put the baton in her hand and went after Dave who was talking with Danny. She missed both of them, so she continued on to try to get Goldy. Just before she reached her, Unicorn jumped in the way.

"Watch out, Goldy!" Unicorn warmed.

"Tag!" Kat said louder than normal. "And uhh, umm, no tag backs?"

Unicorn accepted his fate, and instead of turning around to get Goldy, he went after Ryan. He chased him for awhile until he noticed something out of the corner of his eye.

Some how, one of the kids must have gotten a hola hoop stuck in the tree, because there it was. Unicorn Mann froze. Then he realized what it was.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!" Unicorn Mann screamed. Everyone froze and looked around, trying to find the source of danger that the super hero was freaking out over.

After seeing nothing that seemed threatening, everyone slightly relaxed.

"What are you doing?!" Unicorn shouted, voice full of fear, not turning his back to the diabolical hola hoop. "RUN!" He yelled.

"Unicorn? What's wrong? I don't see anything dangerous!" Ryan said confused.

Tina watched Unicorn's eye gaze and followed it to the hola hoop in the tree. Connecting the dots, she carefully approached the tree, while everyone else just stood around confused. When Tina was just a few feet from the tree, and the hola hoop, Unicorn mustered up some courage and ran to Tina, pulling her back from the tree.

"I said run! Go! Don't come closer!" He yelled annoyed, putting himself between the tree and Tina.

"Unicorn? Are you scared of the tree?" Ryan asked suddenly. Tina shook her head no and gave him a glare that shouted: Let me handle this, ok? Ryan nodded and backed off the topic.