Updates and Important Info

Hello there! So if you guys don't follow me, you probably have no idea why I've not posted in awhile, as you haven't seen this:

Or this:

Or most of my other Minecraft Daycare rants

Or most of my other Minecraft Daycare rants. (Shout out to @ItzLaffyTaffy ^.^)

Basically, I've been working on other projects as Minecraft Daycare has become harder for me to watch with all of the toxic relationships.

I have been working on a few new projects though, and I'm sure you are going to like them.

~~~~~

Minecraft LIFE Academy:

Status: Posted, in progress

What was originally suppose to be a one shot book for Ryan's Minecraft Life series has now seemed to turn into a story with plot development. Each chapter is based off of one of 13 questions, all answered at the beginning of the story. I'm pretty excited about what I'm doing with it, so you should check it out!

Minecraft KingdomCraft:

Status: Posted, complete

So for those of you who don't know, my fanfiction journey started over on fanfiction.net. The first story I wrote that got recognition was a full length story called "The One Life War". I also wrote a sequel to that story called "The One Life War II", though I never posted the whole thing. These were stories to answer LDShadowLady's request for One Life fanfiction during TheOrionSound's "FanFic verse FanFake" YouTube video. On my fanfiction.net account, I also started a Glenwood Prep fanfiction, though I moved here after getting writer's block for it.

This small one shot was a response to a fan request that someone wrote a fanfiction about the fact that Lizzie made her husband, SmallishBeans, her enemy in their Factions series. I think it's very cute and is worth the read if like Lizzie and KingdomCraft. (I have no idea how many of you are also Lizzie fans.)

Dear Dove:

Status: Not posted, in progress

So this one is a bit different. Dear Dove is a Minecraft Roleplay on Aviatorgaming's YouTube channel. The story was never finished, and I remember really wanting a complete end. I guess if writing fan fiction has shown me anything it's "If they won't give you want you want, do it yourself", so I'm going to be completing the Dear Dove series. However, I want some help. There are a few requirements if you want to help, but basically you would be helping me come up with ideas, hold me accountable for release dates, critiquing and editing each chapter, and you will get a special thanks at the end of each chapter, and in the description of the story. The requirements are:

You need to have watched Dear Dove at some point, and you will need to rewatch it before we start.You don't need to be good at writing, but you have to be able to come to the table with ideas and work with me to find the best idea.Our goal is to remain as true to the story as possible. This isn't a "fix it" or an "AU", this is us trying to figure out how this story was going to end, and get it there. We need to serve the story, not ourselves. That means keeping that mindset when generating ideas, and calling unreasonable ideas out. I won't get mad if you are trying to serve the story.Be respectful to anyone involved in the process. We will all be working together towards the same thing!

If you would be interested, please send me a pm. I don't know how long this will take but I'm really excited about it!

The Broken:

Status: Posted, in progress, on break

You aren't going to like this... The Broken is taking a break for now. This does not mean it is going away. I don't want you to think that, I'm just extending the pause time. I want to revamp the series before continuing, and I have the plot figured out, but I'm not sure yet. I think I need to figure out what I want before I can continue. Thank you for your patience.

Minecraft Daycare:

Status: Posted, unsure? but probably done for now

This is probably what everyone has been asking me "Are you doing more Minecraft Daycare One Shots?" I honestly don't know. Don't get me wrong, I'm so glad for everyone this book has connected me with and for every comment and vote and read. I remember how nervous I was to post that first one shot, and my real life friends will tell you how excited I got for every single vote and read and (especially) comment. I love everyone in this community, and I'm so glad for everyone I helped encourage to write more stories. I will always love this fandom, but just as Ryan's content is changing, mine seems to be changing too. I stopped watching Minecraft Daycare a good two months before I stopped writing these one shots, and that was because it was the same thing every day with such toxic relationships. I would occasionally watch a couple episodes, maybe once a week, but it was only for important things like the first few episodes of new series (Yandere Camp/Playground). I love the characters and always will, but as of right now, I will not be writing more one shots. That doesn't mean ever, and I will be writing for other Rocky Media Productions, but for now, I'm not doing any more.

~~~~~

Thank you guys so much for everything you've done. I hope you will continue to enjoy what I write, and I will see you all soon! Peace!

(PS tell me what you are excited for in the comments.)