Beneath Your Beautiful 1

Chapter 1:

Ivy's POV:

"Let's go we're gonna be late!" I heard Ryan say from downstairs.

Let's start from the beginning. My name is Ivy. I was put into foster care at the age of 3. My mom died in a bad car accident and after my dad became a bad alcoholic and abused me. 3 years after I came into the foster home my foster parents split. my foster sister, Emily, blames me for it everyday. My foster brother, Ryan, and I are really close like we have known each other forever. I spend most my life on youtube. I'm kinda "famous." I guess you could say because I post random videos and have a lot of subscribers.

"Coming!" I yelled before walking out of my room and downstairs. We got to school a little after 7 like usual. I got out of the car and walked strait to my locker.

I was walking to homeroom when I ran into someone.

"I am so sorry." I said looking up to see the face of the one and only Jack Johnson.

Johnson's POV:

I was walking to homeroom with Jack and I ran into someone.

"I am so sorry." they said.

I looked down to see one of my favorite people on youtube. Ivy Parker.

"No. it's...it's fine." I said.

"I'm Ivy Parker." she said.

"I'm Jack Johnson." I said.

"I know. I've seen you on YouTube and vine." she said smiling looking at the ground.

"Oh so your a fan?" I asked scratching the back of my neck.

"Yeah." she said blushing.

"Oh we'll I'm a big fan of you too." I said.

"No way! really?" she said.

"Yeah." I said.

**After School**

After the first run in I didn't really see Ivy again. but I know one thing. I'm not gonna stop thinking about her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:

Hey guys. I know it was a short chapter but they will get longer as the book goes I promise.

Thank you lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~