Beneath You Beautiful 44

Chapter 44:

~The Wedding~

Ivys POV:

Today's the day. it's the day where I finally marry the person I've liked since I was 16. crazy how all of this happened just by my getting adopted by Taylor's family. April, Jess, Ari, and I are all getting ready.

I slipped into my dress after doing makeup and hair.(picture in slide.) my hair has a natural ombré that I love. It was lightly curled and my make up was done to match the lighting. I was finally finished when there was a knock at the door.

"If it's my fiancé I'm busy." I said.

"It's not." Hayes, Nash, and Taylor said peeking through the door. There eyes lighting up as they saw us all ready.

"You look amazing." they said looking at me.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

Hayes gave me a hug. "I'm gonna miss you." he said.

"I'm not going anywhere. me and Jack are moving into a house in between our two towns." I said

The house happens to be the Foster house I was in for 4 years. we will still be running it as foster parents.

My mom came in saying that we were ready to start. I took a deep breath collecting the my thoughts being that this is going to be a big change.

April and Tay walked first. Then Jess and Carter. and then my maid of honor and bestest friend in the world Ari with the Best Man Jack G. Then my dad walked me down. Jack smiled from ear to ear when he saw me.

"You look beautiful." Jack said as he took my hands as we stood together in front of the Alter.

"Do you Jack take Ivy to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you Ivy take Jack to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride." The alter said.

Jack leaned in and gave me one of the most passionate and meaningful kisses ever.

Our first dance song was Beneath Your Beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After reception.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Jack headed for our new house. we decided what's the point in going away for a week when we can stay at home and enjoy being around our friends.

He carried me inside I laughed the whole time. "welcome home Mrs. Johnson." he said with a smile putting me down.

"Same to you Mr. Johnson." I said putting my arms around his neck and pulling him into a kiss.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer and deepened the kiss. He broke the kiss and I went up stairs to change out of my dress. I hung it in the closet about to head to get a shower when Jack grabbed my waist and pulled my to him.

I can always get a shower in the morning... I thought as Jack kissed down my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Do not worry this is not the end...next chapter is. I hope you guys like the chapter and yeah.

This is an idea I had last night. if you have any ideas of fanfics you want me to right comment your ideas and if I agree I will eventually write it.

I love you all and thanks for the all the support so far. Don't forget to follow me and vote.

Thanks lovelies❤️

~Jessica💕~