Beneath Your Beautiful 24

Chapter 24:

Johnson's POV:

Knowing that Ivy was happy with someone else killed me. I wanted Ivy to be happy don't get me wrong, but I wanted her to be happy with me. I know, I shouldn't have jumped the gun and said she cheated on me, but she did kiss him 20 minuets after we broke up.

I was in the lobby when Ariel grabbed my arm.

"Let me go!" I said jerking my arm from her grasp.

"It's pointless to fly out there. their coming to Cali next which is where we're heading. you should just talk to her then." she said.

"Why are you being nice to me?" I asked shocked at her change from wanting to kill me to giving me important info.

"Because Jack, I'm not just mad at you I'm mad at her too. she shouldn't have kissed him and you shouldn't have jumped the gun. but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna be nice to you. you guys are still my friends...that and you're not the only Jack I don't like right now." She said her head starting to hang.

"No he didn't!" I said.

She just nodded and turned walking back towards the elevator.

Ariel's POV:

It's true Jack broke up with me yesterday morning. I guess he liked another girl being as though he already has a new girlfriend... So he says. I don't even know what I saw in him in the first place.

After I stepped out of the elevator Aaron walked over to me.

"Ari you okay?" he asked.

I shook my head no.

"What happened." he asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I said looking up to meet his eyes.

I never really noticed how tall he was compared to my until now.

"We'll I'm here if you need me." he said walking towards the elevator.

"Hey Aaron." I said walking towards him.

"Yeah." he said turning to look at me.

"Jack broke up with me." I said looking at the floor once more. even the mention of his name made tears well in my eyes. to think he used me.

"No! he wouldn't." he said walking over to me engulfing me in a hug as the tears started rolling down my cheek.

I just nodded my head as I stayed in his arms.

"Hey don't cry. Everything will be okay." he said pulling my face to look at him.

At that moment I had realized that I kinda liked Aaron. I guess Aaron was thinking the same thing cause next think I knew we were kissing.

I heard a door open in the middle of the kiss but I didn't care. we pulled apart and I turned around to see Jack G. standing in the doorway to his room his mouth hanging open.

"You might wanna close that. flies might get in." I said walking towards my room Aaron following.

"I'm so sorry I don't know what I was thinking." Aaron said.

"Don't be sorry Aaron. I don't mind." I said looking at him.

"Wait what? you like me?" he asked shocked.

I nodded my head a small smile on my face.

"Really. cause I like you too." he said the same smile appearing on his face as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Great minds think alike?" I said more like a question causing both of us to laugh.

That's when Brent walked in.

"Ari you have to see this!" He said.

"What?" I asked as Brent pulled me down the stairs and into the lobby.

"IVY!!!" I screamed.

She turned around.

"A KID!!!!" I screamed and that was all I remembered before blackness.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So yeah. I'm sorry if it sucked but yeah. anyway. so I can't believe that I got lucky enough to not only update on Cams birthday but Jacks Gs too. so yeah. anywho. thanks for all the support. and I love you all. don't forget to vote.

Thanks Lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~