Beneath Your Beautiful 30

Chapter 30:

Ivy's POV:

I woke up in my bed. I sat up and my head was pounding. I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I had bags under my eyes like I hadn't sleep in days. I walked back out and Jack was sitting on the bed.

"Hey baby how you feeling?" he asked standing up and walking towards me.

Oh yeah we got back together.

"My head hurts." I said slowly shuffling back to the bed and laying back down.

I feel the bed dip behind me and arms wrap around me.

"Well go back to sleep." Jack said kissing the top of my head.

With in seconds I was back asleep. when I woke up again Jacks arms were still around me. I wiggled out of his grip making sure I don't wake him. I went into the kitchen and made us breakfast. I ate mine then went to wake him up.

I crept into the room. I walked over to his side of the bed. I poke him in the cheek and he just rolled over pulling the covers up over his head.

"Well then." I said to myself.

I walked over to my side of the bed and poked him again him doing the same thing as last time.

"Okay...." I said with a slight smile.

I jumped on the bed right as Jack rolled onto his back. I sat on top of him. I leaned down and kissed his nose. his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning babe." I said going to get off of him.

He grabbed my hips pulling me back down to him.

"Morning." he said pulling me into a kiss.

It started getting intense. he licked my bottom lip so I opened my mouth granting him accesses. As we kissed he started rubbing his hands on the small of my back sending chills through my body. He separated the kiss and started trailing kisses down my neck. I let out a slight moan as he hit my "sweet spot".

All of sudden my body took over and I started rocking my hips on his. He let out a moan making me giggle. he started tugging at my shirt. I pushed his hands away and he flipped it so he was hovering over me. his lips still locked with mine. we both pulled apart gasping for air.

"I love you Ivs." Jack said leaning in again.

"I love you too J." I said leaning in too.

I leaned up to his ear. "were gonna be late to the event if you don't get ready." I whispered in his ear getting up and walking to my suit case.

"I mean I don't have to go." he said.

"Yes you do. don't try that with me." I said looking for something to wear.

I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Later?" he asked.

"Maybe if you lucky." I said winking at him and grabbing my outfit and heading into the bathroom.

"You can't do that and then say maybe!" he called after me.

"Well I just did!" I shouted through the door.

I jumped in the shower and got dressed. I did my make up then curled my hair lightly and putting on my beanie and glasses. I walked back out and Jack wasn't in the room. I decided to change my belly button ring.

I walked to my bag and I heard the door open.

"Thanks for making breakfast Ivs." I heard Jack say.

"No problem." I said grabbing my black belly button ring.

After we were ready we headed over to Ariel's room.

"Ari I'm here!" I said plopping down on the couch.

"I'm here too!" Jack screamed after me sitting next to me.

Ariel walked out in yoga pants and a tank top.

"Alright let's go." she said grabbing her phone and walked out down towards the elevator.

"What about Aaron?" I asked her being as thought that she didn't go meet up with him.

"I broke up with him." she said.

"What!?!?" I said.

"I broke up with him. I realized that I didn't like him as much as I thought so I didn't want to do that to him. He understood pretty well and were actually really good friends." she said.

"Oh okay." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We just  got back from MagCon and it's just me and Jack in my room. we are currently laying in my bed just watching tv.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask him.

"How bout we finish what we started this morning." he said I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Hmmmm I don't know. I might go hang out with the rest of the guys" I said smiling and starting to get up.

Jack grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back on the bed. "tease!" he said kissing me.

"I am not." I said laughing.

"Yes you are!" he said laughing as well.

He pulled me onto his lap. He cupped my face with his hands. "I love you Ivs." he said pulling me into a kiss.

It got heated once again. Jack had his hands on my hips now while I had my hands around his neck. He broke the kiss and started kissing down my neck. I let out a slight moan cause Jack to chuckle. he came back to my lips. I started rocking my hips again, his hands still on my hips. he moaned making me giggle. he licked my bottom lip. I let him in. he started pulling on my shirt. I broke the kiss and pulled my shirt up over my head.

He started at my chest making me kinda tense up. I calmed down a bit when he smiles and pulls me down to kiss me. he flips it so he's hovering over me. still not breaking the kiss. he starts kissing down my neck and to my chest. I let out a slight moan. he kisses down to the top of my shorts before coming back to my lips. he cuts the kiss long enough to pull his shirt off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you so much Ivy." Jack says breathing heavily while laying on my chest.

"I love you too J." I said playing with his hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So here's the chapter. I really wanna thank you all for over 1k views not only on this book but also on my book about Carter named Hero. Any way thanks to everyone for the support and I love you all.

Thanks Lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~