Beneath Your Beautiful 9

Chapter 9:

Ivy's POV:

I woke up the next morning in Jacks arms. I wiggled out of his grip so I didn't wake him and went downstairs. it was already 12:30, and the only people up were me and Ariel.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked Ariel as I put my bowl in the sink.

"Wake the guys up?" she asked.

"Yup!" I said.

"So I'll wake up Taylor, Cam, Nash, and Matt" I said.

"That means I get Aaron, Hayes, Shawn, and Carter" she said.

"Then we all gotta get the Jacks." I said with a devious smile.

"Yasss." Ariel said with a devious smile.

I decided to get Taylor up first. I walked in his room and climbed on his bed. I grabbed a pillow and started smacking him while I jumped on his bed.

"Wake up wake up wake up!!!" I said.

"Im.......up." he said.

I kept hitting him. he then grabbed me leg and pulled me down on the bed.

"I'm up." he said.

"I know I just enjoy hitting you with a pillow." I said getting up and walking out.

Next I decided to get Cam. I walked into the room and laid on top of him. He woke up and started laughing.

"What are you doing?" he asked still laughing.

"I was tired after getting Tay up so I decided to take a break before I got you up." I said laughing with him.

"Your such an odd child." he said.

"Yeah but that's how I fit in perfectly." I said getting up and walking over to Nash's room.

I walked into Nash's room and pulled the pillow out from under his head. he still didn't wake up.

"Oh your gonna be that way..." I said to myself.

I sat on top of him and smack him with the pillow.

"Wake up!" I said right in his ear.

He jumped 20 feet in the air.

"I'm up." he said still kinda scared. I was laughing so hard I fell off the bed.

"Ivy are you okay?!?" he asked concerned.

"If I'm laughing what does that tell you?" I asked still laughing

"That you need sleep or mental help." he said snickering.

"Both of those are very true." I said getting up and walking into Matts room.

I walked in and started stomping my feet.

"MATTCHEW!!!!! WAKE UP DINO!!!!!!" I screamed.

He just screeched like a dinosaur and then rolled over.

I walked out and into my room where the jacks where. Ariel was waiting for me.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Yup!" I said smiling.

I put my phone on my doc and put it up full blast to drop that Nae Nae. we started dancing around my room and the rest of the guys came running in dancing. Cam, Nash, and Carter were screaming PÜMA and Matt was screeching like a dino. if I had to say so myself it made a perfect vine.

Luckily Ariel vined it.

They woke up within seconds and I turned the music down and we all decided to go swimming today. we all went and got changed. Ariel wore a rebel flag bikini. I wore a galaxy bikini. I grabbed my beach towel and went out back.

All the guys were downstairs and in the pool when we got outside.

Johnson's POV:

The guys and I were messing around in the pool when the girls came out. Ivy looked amazing. I guess I didn't answer when Jack asked me something so he dunked me under water.

"Do it do it do it." Is all I heard the guys chanting when I resurfaced.

"No!" Ivy said.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Ivy can do an Arial and she won't do it!" Taylor said.

"Make Ariel do an Arial." she said.

"That's really confusing..." Shawn said.

"I'll do it if Ariel does." Ivy said.

Ariel did an Arial off the diving board into the pool.

"Your turn." Ariel said to Ivy.

"I hate you...." Ivy said walking onto the diving board.

She chose to go off the high dive so not only did she Arial off but she also did two backflips before hitting the water.

"DAMMMMMN!!!!!!" We all screamed when she resurfaced.

She blushed and then swam to the edge and got out.

She sat on the one lawn chair and just laid in the sun.

"Who what's to play truth or dare?" Matt said.

"What is your obsession with that game?" Taylor asked him.

"Sure." the rest of us said.

Matt: Taylor, truth or dare?

Taylor: dare.

Matt: I dare you to bellyflop into the pool off the highdive.

Taylor: if I die know I love you all....except Matt, I hate you. he said looking at Matt.

He resurfaced after and he just about drowned Matt because it hurt that bad.

Taylor: Ivy, truth or dare.

Ivy: dare.

Taylor: I dare you too sing one of your favorite songs.

Ivy: Fine.

"You tell all the boys no. makes you feel good. yeah. I know your out of my league, but that won't scare me away oh no. you've carried on so long, you could stop if you tried it. you've built your walls so high that no one could climb it. but I'm gonna try.

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful? would you let me see beneath your perfect. take it off one girl take it off now girl. I wanna see inside. would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight?

You let all the girls go, makes you feel good, don't it? behind your broadway show I heard a boy say "please, don't hurt me". you've carried on so long you couldn't stop if you tried it. you've built your walls so high that no one could climb it. but I'm gonna try.

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful? Would you let me see beneath your perfect? take it off now boy take it off now boy. I wanna see inside. would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight.

Oh, tonight. see beneath see beneath, i... tonight. i...

I'm gonna climb on top your ivory tower. I'll hold your hand and then we'll jump right out we'll be falling, falling. but that's okay. I'll be right here. I just wanna know.

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful? would you let me see beneath your perfect? take it off now boy take it off now boy. cause I wasn't see inside. would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight oh,oh,oh tonight? see beneath your beautiful, oh, tonight.

We ain't perfect we ain't perfect no. would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight?"

Shawn: your an amazing singer.

Ivy: so are you.

We decided to go inside and change and then watched movies the rest of the night.